1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

hello from North Carolina

Discussion in 'Meet and Greet' started by HectorMelendez, Feb 4, 2017.

1. HectorMelendez

HectorMelendez New Member

Hello everyone. I am so excited and encourage by so many testimonies. I have been asked to consider having a knee and hip replacement 2 years ago , by the veterans hospital and really don't want to go down that road if possible. I am so encouraged by what i am reading since yesterday i felt i needed to join. I am a bit unsure how to follow thru since i am mostly a plant based diet however i do incorporate eggs and cheese. any guidence would be deeply appreciated. However, very excited to see what comes of this. thank you all for your kindness and suggestions, sincerely Hector
  2. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

3. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

4. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

5. HectorMelendez

Thank you Dr kruse. So much to learn. Where should I start.
  6. caroline

caroline Moderator

welcome Hector. Go to the blogs on the home page and start reading what interests you - for your issues.

Listen to all Jack's podcasts.

read the book by John Ott .... Health and Light

Do you have Dr. K's book?

Please start a journal in the optimal journal section and give Dr. Kruse some health history - also your Mom's and Gran's.

where do you live? work?

nnEMF????

do you have blue blockers?

do you eat seafood? what water do you drink?

Do you get outside lots? for grounding and sunshine? hug a tree?

How is your sleep? libido?

Dr. Kruse is all about the three legged stool ....... light, water and magnetism
  7. HectorMelendez

WOW!!!! thank you dear caroline. I will go thru your suggestions and read all i can. I am curious i am a vegetarian by choice but i do eat eggs and cheese. Do you think it would be difficult to comply with the program. I have been diagnosed with osteoarthritis of the hip and knee and am trying to put the operations off as long as i can. difficulty walking but i want to explore all the resources that i can find that might help. Thank you for your time.
    caroline likes this.
  8. JanSz

JanSz Silver

Have a consult with dr Kruse, asap.

9. Sona

Sona Gold

Attached Files:

10. caroline

caroline Moderator

being a vegetarian is far from optimal ....can you reconsider?

what do you eat? You need tons of seafood.

Have you read the leptin RX?

Have you read the C/T protocol?

If you can manage it - become a gold member and you will have access to all of Jack's webinars and the monthly live Q&A when you can ask Jack anything.

Get as much early morning sun, naked if possible, as you can. Lay on the damp grass and feel the sun on your body.

do you live near a lake? Can you get to the ocean? Can you get to Mexico?
  11. HectorMelendez

12. HectorMelendez

Dear caroline. Sorry for the late reply. I am reviewing everything! I have started my grounding again after seeing the movie last year. I try to go to mexico st least every year. Never get tired of seeing ruins. I can walk all day. Thank you for your time. I will do lots of reading and trying to apply what I can as much as I can. Blessings on you!
    caroline likes this.
  13. HectorMelendez

14. HectorMelendez

Hello Sona. Thanks for your input. I haven't gotten to what the glasses is all about. .but I am sure I will. Thanks for you input. May you be well.