1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Hello from New Orleans

Discussion in 'Meet and Greet' started by Dave Key, Jan 9, 2019.

1. Dave Key

Dave Key New Member

I moved back to New Orleans a year ago to the French Quarter. It was just the change I needed from the miserable winters in the Pacific Northwest. I had just had a hip replacement and wanted to move back home to recuperate in the warm weather and enjoy life in the French Quarter.
    I have a list of other health issues and realized I was never going to get back to normal by going to conventional doctors. While researching new ways to deal with health matters I found Dr. Jack on YouTube. After the first podcast I found myself sitting in the dark after disposing of all light bulbs in the house. I remained in the dark until I watched enough YouTube and listened to enough podcasts to figure out how to properly light my house after dark. I also discovered that this amazing doctor has a house right down the street... wow! What a coincidence. It's as if intuition alone led me to move to this exact place.(Most people don't move to the French Quarter to get healthy).
    My parents were doctors and I have military training in aviation electronics so it was very easy for me to "drink the Kool-Aid". Jack was speaking my language and it is everything I need to get well. I found myself going to the Mississippi River every morning for Sunrise. Before that, my sleep was so terrible I slept till almost noon every morning. Making it to morning appointments was impossible.
    My sleep improved and I started losing weight. I wasn't even trying to lose weight but around 20 pounds immediately disappeared. It is now 4 months later and NONE of my clothes fit anymore! And once I started dealing with RF and EMF issues I saw an even greater Improvement in sleep.
    Now I am designing the ultimate sleep-hacked bedroom.

Last edited: Jan 9, 2019
  2. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Nice job!

Dave Key likes this.
  3. JanSz

JanSz Gold

Please post details as your design progresses.

Christine_L and Dave Key like this.
  4. caroline

caroline Moderator

Hi Dave and welcome .....it would be great if you would start a journal in the optimal journal section so we can all follow along with your great progress!

I am surprised that you haven't run into Dr. K. at sunrise!

I love how you have doubled down and made such great progress! You really do just have to dive in and just get going.

Dave Key likes this.
  5. ALEXIS TUDOR

ALEXIS TUDOR Gold Member

Nice to be off the kool aid, eh

Dave Key and caroline like this.
  6. Inger

Inger Silver

Welcome Dave! :)

Dave Key likes this.
  7. Joe Fang

Joe Fang Gold

We had a really good experience using Speedy Shuttle.

Dave Key likes this.
  8. Dave Key

Dave Key New Member

Hi JanSz,
    So far, I have been experimenting with blocking RF simply using sheets of foil. You can experiment Yourself by wrapping your cell phone with aluminum foil. With enough layers of foil your phone will not transmit or receive radiation. So before spending hundreds of dollars on grounding sheets, Etc... I simply used foil to play with. I crisscrossed two layers underneath my mattress and then sewed foil onto a bed sheet to put over the top of my comforter blanket.
    Results: normally I wake up several times during the night despite using a CPAP machine. The first night I slept between the foil layers I slept like a rock, all night without waking up. And I slept about 2 hours longer than the total of hours I usually lay in bed!
    After a few nights of rolling around in foil it got messy so I threw it off my bed. The first night foil free my sleep became interrupted again. I was hooked on the great sleep so I taped the tears in the foil back together, and after a few more nights the foil was such a mess I started over with fresh foil. It takes about two hours with a sewing machine and the foil will last much longer if you tape it together at the seams so that it becomes one big sheet of foil.
    The downside of this foil cocoon is becoming energized by the energy you are blocking if you touch it. And it holds heat so staying cool is an issue with too many layers.
    I am absolutely convinced now of the necessity to block radiation for better sleep.
    During this experiment of mine our maintenance man stopped by my studio in the quarter and saw the Sea of Aluminum. He didn't say anything about it but did look at me like I had completely lost my mind. Now he calls me "Foil Head" lol.
    After visiting the Longevity Farm 2 weeks ago I learned of other options for RF blocking materials and I am now in the process of sourcing the materials.
    Also, I contacted the Magnetico Sleep Pad Company a couple months ago to ask if using a magnetico pad while having a spinal stimulator is ok. (A spinal stimulator is like a pacemaker; there is a battery implanted under your skin and wires connect the battery to a plate which sits directly on the spinal cord to block pain going up to the brain). It is not ok, they replied. So I scheduled a surgery to remove the device and it was removed exactly 3 weeks ago today. This is the fourth back surgery and by far the easiest to recover from. In fact, it was one week after the surgery that I visited the Longevity Center; the next morning I bounced out of bed and marched to the kitchen nearly pain-free.
    After researching the Magnetico pad I reverse-engineered the construction and learned how to build one myself.

I am also dealing with the radiation sources around my home. It's an old place with old wiring... the appliances are grounded to the water pipes. Bad. And my meter goes crazy when I lay it on my bathroom floor, when I hear the bathroom vent fan running in the unit below me. Hopefully by the end of this month I can solve the major RF/EMF issues around the house and put together an awesome place to get really good sleep.

Last edited: Jan 12, 2019 at 10:57 AM
    Inger and Christine_L like this.
  9. Dave Key

Dave Key New Member

Yep

10. Dave Key

Dave Key New Member

Awesome! I'm looking forward to seeing y'all again

11. Dave Key

Dave Key New Member

Hello Caroline and thank you for the welcome. You are right. I need to start a journal. It's going to be a long one and I have been putting off starting one but I will get one started today.
    Yes I finally met Dr. Jack at the Longevity Center. That might be where he spends more of his time because I haven't run into him in the quarter yet.

caroline likes this.
  12. Dave Key

Dave Key New Member

Hi Inger

13. Dave Key

Dave Key New Member

Thanks to you! It was great to finally meet you 2 weeks ago at the farm and I can't wait to visit again. Let's go get some oysters sometime. Happy hour from 3 to 6 p.m. $0.75 oysters!

Christine_L likes this.
  14. Christine_L

Christine_L Gold Member

Holy moly I'm glad you were able to get that removed! Thats fantastic.

15. Dave Key

Dave Key New Member

Me too. It had Bluetooth to connect to the controller phone, and the fact there was a live battery implanted in me...
    The battery lasts around six years and was going to have to be replaced at sometime anyway. I'm just glad I didn't lose any spinal fluid in the process. I hear the headaches are just amazing

Christine_L likes this.
  16. Annie Dru

Annie Dru Gold

Welcome Dave, I am relatively new-- since September-- as well. Much like you, I credit this information with literally saving my life. Traumatic brain injury & whiplash left me vulnerable to the wi-fi booster I (in my ignorance of the dangers of EMF) installed over my desk for work. Shortly thereafter I ended up with central sleep apnea... so scary! I intuited that a CPAP machine was only going to make things worse, so I scheduled a consult with Dr. Kruse, and I'm happy to say that I'm sleeping most of the night now.

Even though the building biologist I hired said the house wasn't too bad overall, I too did a tinfoil hack in my bedroom, which made a HUGE difference. Instead of making a blanket out of it, I used "emergency blankets" taped over the windows, and stretched across the bedposts at the head of my canopy bed. You might have more luck sewing these "blankets" onto your comforter, as they are one big sheet of foil.

Wishing you continued healing and deep restorative sleep!

Annie Dru

Christine_L likes this.
  17. Dave Key

Dave Key New Member

Thanks Annie. The foil was a great experiment but it has to go. I have a few other ideas but the next step will be mylar sheets. I need something for traveling, something easier to work with and mylar sheets are larger...
    I'm sorry you also suffered a brain injury but sometimes that's what it takes to get serious about being healthy. I'm hard-headed so it took a couple injuries LOL

Annie Dru likes this.
  18. Dave Key

Dave Key New Member

Remember taking this pic? I don't know why were all in your shower but it was fun

Attached Files:

19. Annie Dru

Annie Dru Gold

Yeah... you're right... the "emergency blankets" are mylar, and super cheap on Amazon ( ;

20. Christine_L

Christine_L Gold Member

You must be reading my mind today because I am trying to locate the wifi extenders in the office!! What did yours look like? Did you get them to remove it?

Nice hack for the windows and bed post! Did you use a specific brand? Anything on amazon?