1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Hello from Calgary

Discussion in 'Meet and Greet' started by KeiraOD, May 2, 2019.

1. KeiraOD

KeiraOD New Member

I’ve been following Dr Kruse for a bit over a year now— big learning curve even with a science degree! My then 15 yo daughter was Dx’d with MS although I’m not convinced. I think her problems stem from 2 sport concussions, a tick bite, a CPn infection, definite (now known) gluten intolerance (lots of celiac in the family), a booster shot given months after her second concussion and low redox! I’ve got her diet turned around, eating fish/seafood 3-5 x a week, trying to block EMFs, wearing blue blockers at night. She’s been symptom free for a year and 4 months now. Now I’ve got to focus on me- ringing in my ears, feeling my heart beating in the back of my skull, right side random numbness at night. I’m convinced it’s EMFs and need to step up my mitigation. I found an awesome oyster guy here- Oyster Tribe! Trying to up my intake and forcing my kids to have at least 2 as well. Thank you Dr Kruse for all you do. I honestly think you help more people than you know. My daughter is one of them. I look forward to learning more on this forum.

caroline likes this.
  2. caroline

caroline Moderator

Hi Keira and welcome!

Please start an optimal journal so we can follow your journey to optimal health.

Where do you live? work?

3. Persianstar

Persianstar New Member

HI Keira, I have been following Jack for a few years and would love to connect and discuss what you are going through with your daughter in YYC. Solutions are real and you just have to modify your lifestyle. Be well Jane:)

4. KeiraOD

KeiraOD New Member

Are you in YYC as well? I would love to meet up! How do we exchange contact info on here?
    Keira

5. Todd Kauffman

Todd Kauffman New Member

Hi Keira - recognized you from MS Hope. Nice to see you here. I’ve really fallen into a rabbit hole with Dr. Kruse and learning more than I thought possible. This stuff is next level brilliant.

KeiraOD likes this.
  6. KeiraOD

KeiraOD New Member

Hey Todd, great to find someone on the same path!