1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Hello from CA - but considering moving....

Discussion in 'Meet and Greet' started by Jacks, Apr 17, 2021.

1. Jacks

Jacks Gold

Hi everyone

I currently live in Berkeley, CA and have been following Dr. Kruse's work for a year or two, slowly assimilating his teachings about the wisdom of nature. I have always been a big outdoor enthusiast and love gardening, hiking, bicycling, camping and just generally spending time outside. I have been struggling with living in our current location for the past few years. Lots of reasons why we have stayed despite this, but we are starting to think more seriously about moving out now that our son is about to go off to college in the fall. My daughter is in middle school still, so this may be a good time to move before high school starts though I know she will not be happy about it.

We are considering moving somewhere in the Rocky Mountains. Anyone have any good suggestions of cities/towns that would be great place for 4-5 years that are not too costly? I would prefer somewhere in the country myself, but for the sake of my daughters social life I think closer to a larger town may be better till she is done with school. I have lived in Salt Lake City for a few years and in Los Alamos for several months a couple of times for work, so know those areas a bit but that was 20-30 years ago now. I have visited Wyoming and many other parts of Utah and some of New Mexico for recreation.purposes. The only place I thought may be OK in Arizona would be Flagstaff but I don't know much about it.

Thanks!

Jacks

2. caroline

caroline Moderator

Hi and welcome.....

There is a thread here somewhere about moving to Florida and lots and lots of stuff about Mexico.

3. Penny

Penny New Member

So, if I remember correctly, here is what JK says about all of that - Colorado is a fail if you live by any of the 7 military bases that exist there - but mountains at 5000 ft are fantastic because of their solar yield - think the Swiss solariums which had people skiing with skimpy clothes for healing in the last century...

Idaho and Florida - Idaho due to its low population = less 5G - plus you'd be free there:) Unlike this communist state we are currently living in...

Florida for its sunshine plus the governor is awesome and you are also free there - however, there hurricanes so housing insurance is high - JK said to live somewhere off the 10 north of Miramar Beach - kind of rustic there and few towers - but I think they get hurricanes there -

Flagstaff is beautiful - a small town with a university - plus it is a red state no matter what the vote was... however, Jeff Bezos just bought a bunch of land by the Mesa airport so God knows what he will be doing with that... I grew up on Cape Cod but lived in AZ from high school on through college - great state - Flagstaff is great because it is at altitude and there is a lot of nature - that and Prescott would have been my choices if I wasn't so into sunshine and warmth:)

I have been looking at land to buy in Florida - it is very affordable but I haven't researched insurance costs yet... When it all goes to shit, you want to be somewhere self sufficient - so homesteading would be a nice option - but if it really goes that bad, they will take what you have...

So, in the end, if we all lose our liberty, I don't think it matters what we do... which is why we must fight like hell for it...

So, a piece of property with natural water that isn't a swamp where you can grow stuff and be somewhat off the beaten path I think would be ideal - Utah is great because the Mormons are very community minded - that is the kind of place that will survive IMHO...

4. Jacks

Jacks Gold

So are you also in CA? Sucks here. Yeah - it is a big puzzle right now figuring out where to go. Thinking of visiting a few cities in the mountain west this summer to check them out, but that is going to take some logistics for our family. Was thinking about New Mexico, but heard it is almost as bad as here right now. Seems like Utah, Idaho and Wyoming are looking like the most health-freedom friendly in the west. All have good light and water (I think), but magnetism varies and probably emfs too. Might have to compromise in the short term. Once my daughter is done with school we will be freer but that is not for 5 years. My husband does not want to move to Florida or Texas so we will have to find a compromise. I personally love mountains and being outdoors in fantastic scenery. I don't mind the cold but my husband has Reynauds so not good for him.

Marilynn Stebbins and Freebird like this.
  5. Penny

Penny New Member

You could try Shasta County - I heard - this was months ago - that the sheriffs there are not abiding by any New World Order B.S.... once the cops join in, they have no one to arrest the "dissenters" - 5 years is a long time - this state is going to hell so fast, you are going to be screwed IMHO - you're in Pelosi country...

You are also in a crap ton of wifi which is most likely the highest contributing factor of your husband's Raynaud's... you could maybe change his mind by waving the "health" carrot in front of him...

Support Kevin Kiley - he and one other guy are taking on the entire DIMS in the state legislature - once we get rid of Newsom, it might get better here - but the elections will probably still be fraudulent - there is a guy who ran in my town of Ventura and is suing because there were 37000 more people that voted than there were people living here - our mayor - and one councilwoman - is a social democrat (kinda the Nazis of old...) - they have redistricted this city so you can only vote for someone in your district - the smaller the pie, the easier it is for Dominion to slice it... :) The smaller the town, the easier it is to steal the vote also... I have never heard of this woman who became our mayor - usually it's one of the same 3 people every year - and this year this social democrat comes out of nowhere... ?

You could go to ArmstrongEconomics.com and get on his mailing list - he has a lot of great info on economics that might help you -

I love the Tetons and have rafted the Snake River - it's amazing there - but there is snow... I hate the cold... :) So it would be Florida for me... I could be very happy living out the rest of my days scuba diving under water and eating Cuban food:)

Courage:)

John Schumacher likes this.
  6. Freebird

Freebird New Member

Wonderful. Great tips, thank you.

7. Jacks

Jacks Gold

Yeah - one of my worries is having the State mandate Covid vaccines for our children to attend school. It would be a year or two away I suspect since they are still doing trials on this age group. A friend of a friend even sacrificed - er.... I mean volunteered their child for one of these crazy trials. My son is going to college this fall and one of his choice's is now requiring the vaccine for all students. There is a personal belief exemption which I found, but I can see some states dropping that before too long. What to do! I think getting out of CA might be best in the long run - for many reasons, including taxes. I work for the State unfortunately, so will probably have to quit and find another source of income.

8. Jacks

Jacks Gold

So - please tell me more about Raynauds and wifi. Is there information on this forum about this and if so can you point me to it? I have searched around a bit but didn't find this information. Unfortunately we live in a TIC situation with some of my husband's family, so have less control of the Wifi than autonomous families might, especially as one in particular is up half the night surfing/working.

9. Freebird

Freebird New Member

Sounds pretty darn close to paradise to me.

Anne V likes this.
  10. Freebird

Freebird New Member

Just curious, why doesn't your husband want to move to Florida or Texas?

11. Penny

Penny New Member

Life is a series of choices my friend... choose wisely... wherever that antennae points you have several things: hypoxia/sped up cellular division/dehydration - so ya'll have fun with those cell phones and diseases - and know this - you can't change anyone - they have to change themselves - you can only point stuff out and be an example - and lastly - you can only change your reaction to people...

You have to read the blogs - it's all in there...

Freebird and Jacks like this.
  12. Penny

Penny New Member

They cannot legally force ANYONE to take an emergency use autorization shot that hasn't even passed clinical trials and never will... if anyone take that shot, the latest way to die from it is protein folding diseases like prion diseases: ALS, mad cow, old-timers... but the sheeple don't know that, so they continue to comply...

13. Anne V

Anne V Silver

you know u have raynaud when your hands , (and some feet too) get no circulation in these extremities. they turn white, then violet, cant warm up..

14. Jacks

Jacks Gold

Yes - my son has that too now. But he has other issues and I'm hoping to ask Dr. Kruse about that in a Q/A. My husband as had Raynaud's for a long time - even before we ever had Wifi - we lived in Edinburgh for a while in the late 1990s and early 2000s and it was an issue back then and there in the cold weather in the wintertime.

15. Penny

Penny New Member

You might try reducing omega 6 fatty acids (seed oils like peanut butter) and increasing omega 3 fatty acids - oysters would be a great move - think about it - prostate cancer is up, sperm counts are down - where do guys put their cell phones? Then think about the hands and all that radiation from the phone collapsing the blood formation into a rouleaux - oxygen transport is compromised in these extremities... the same thing happens to a diabetic with tingling hands - it is a mitochondrial issue and an inability to get electrons from point A (cytochrome 1) to point B (cytochrome 2) - omega 3 fatty acids allow electrons to flow and signalling to be enhanced in the body - it's like taking a peanut butter cobblestone street and turning it into the autobahn... it is a sign of disease - I'm telling you, northern CA is a cesspool of wifi...

16. Penny

Penny New Member

17. Jacks

Jacks Gold

Ugh!

Yeah - I realize CA is a toxic mess. Dr. Kruse mentioned blue light toxicity for my son's issues which makes total sense now. I am seriously getting on my son''s case about getting outside more during the day but they have 3 to 4-hours of online school every day plus he is learning to program on his own time which is what he wants to do long term. He has been good with using night time settings, low light settings, and blue blockers, but I'm not sure how much the sun will help as we are in Wifi soup here, so the writing is on the wall for us. The blue light toxicity would explain my husbands Reynauds too as he was a programmer for years and wears glasses - he has retired from that career path now, thank goodness.

caroline likes this.
  18. Jacks

Jacks Gold

Also - is Florida humid? I don't like high humidity. Spent a summer in Thailand and that was really tough.

19. Freebird

Freebird New Member

Yes, FL is very humid.

20. Freebird

Freebird New Member

Via a different entry system, I'm sure they have.
    This is sad. The Keys are so beautiful -- as with many other places. Freakish how these people are destroying so much beauty and vibrance. There has to be redemption for these perverts.