1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Hello from Billerica, MA

Discussion in 'Meet and Greet' started by Colleen Moore, Jan 19, 2019.

1. Colleen Moore

Colleen Moore New Member

Just to clarify, Billerica is 40 minutes north of Boston and 20 minutes south of New Hampshire. I've been following Dr. Jack the better part of 6 months. He says that his website will blow your mind, his content will challenge everything you've ever learned about health, and you need to focus on yourself first. I have found all of these things to be true and I'm looking forward to engaging with all of you.

caroline likes this.
  2. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

welcome. Sorry to hear you live so close to Boston. As your education grows you'll understand why I am concerned for you.

3. caroline

caroline Moderator

welcome Colleen ............

Colleen Moore likes this.
  4. Colleen Moore

Colleen Moore New Member

LOL! I think I’m getting the picture. More pieces come together each time I find a new video or blog.

Colleen

caroline likes this.
  5. Colleen Moore

Colleen Moore New Member

Thanks, Caroline!

6. Awainer1

Awainer1 New Member

im in mass as well in dartmouth an hour south of boston

7. Welcome Colleen! I'm in Weymouth, MA... hopefully not for too long though! Maybe we can connect sometime! :) LIndsay