1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Hello from Berlin, Germany - Biohacking my zip-code

Discussion in 'Meet and Greet' started by OliverGruener2, Mar 13, 2019 at 4:22 AM.

1. OliverGruener2

OliverGruener2 New Member

Hi everyone,

I want to introduce myself to you: I'm Oliver, 34 years and a passionate Biohacker from Germany.

Biohacking to me has nothing to do with drinking Bulletproof Coffee or tracking sleep or any of that stuff. This is superficial at best. I want to go the path you guys are going here: Biohacking my zip-code. Live as close to nature as practical. Enjoy the sun with all senses and get away from nnEMFs.

I am currently living in the biggest city in Germany. With a lot of wireless networks and blue lights around me. I am quite convinced that the my dry skin, strange headaches as well as all the symptoms my wife has (skin, gut, endometriosis) come from nnEMFs / too little sunlight.

We love being in nature and last year we decided to look a house outside the big city. Little did we know that now it looks like we might be moving 130km away from the city near the border of Poland. We are about to make a huge biohack with changing the zip-code. I can't wait for this to happen.

The house has a huge property where we can enjoy AM and PM sunlight as much we like to. Ground ourselves at all times. Grow organic food and do a lot of other healthy biohacks. The house is located in a tiny village where technology has no priority meaning big communications company are not interested in this area. So, 4G is limited and 5G probably far, far away.

I won't allow any wireless connections to be established in the house. Wifi and BT are off. I'll install kill-switches around the house to kill the power at night. Ground as many wirings as possible. I wire every computer (2) and mobile device we have.

I hope all this will improve my dry skin, dopamine levels and headaches, as well as the skin and gut problems of my wife. It will be also interesting to see whether the dog will change his behavior.

Professionally, I am currently switching careers from Marketing to Health Coach. I am a certified nutritionist and mental coach but I need more experience to be able to really help people.

WalterNL, Inger and Lahelada like this.
  2. Kathy Spears

Kathy Spears Silver

Wow! Really exciting things ahead for you! It sounds like you have a great plan and the motivation to make it happen. I take it you've been here learning from Dr Kruse for a while. It's really hard for those of us in the US to find land similar to what you've found. I am hoping to move out of the US once my youngest is finished with school - 4 more years. I hope you will continue to track your journey here. Continued success!

OliverGruener2 likes this.
  3. drezy

drezy Gold

Cool.

I'm a big fan of lower population density.

OliverGruener2 likes this.
  4. OliverGruener2

It is funny isnt it... as a teenager I wantef to move to the big city. There was nothing for me in my small hometown.
    Now, I could be moving from a 4 million city to a place with 150 people in it and it feels awesome.

I have to say, after all I have learned from Kruse there hasnt been much if any that I want more than this move!

WalterNL and Inger like this.
  5. drezy

drezy Gold

Same for me.

I think it's pretty easy math when you step back. I just heard a podcast about re-wilding a section of war torn Africa with lions. The host was shocked when he heard that once the artificially re-established lion pride produced lionesses near estrus, male lions from up to 80 mile away started treking toward the new pride. Males will travel the world for some uhhhhhh reproductive options.

In a big city you, like me, likely had more choices and thus better chances.

The wife I plundered from the city disliked the idea of living on acreage the first 2 years. Now, 15 years later she insists we plan to get 25 - 50 acres.

Enjoy the move and connect regularly with your new soil.

6. OliverGruener2

Yes, opportunities are better when you pursuit a career. But once you got your mind right, talked to the right people, and realize that fortune and fame are pretty worthless in comparison to health and peace of mind, well, then you need to move back.

I think there is something in each us that draws us back to land where everything is (more) quiet. Maybe it is because of the world we built through technology or maybe it is innately within us.

drezy likes this.
  7. drezy

drezy Gold

Yep.

I'm just aiming for B-movie star status around here anymore. You know, the stuff that gets played Sunday nights at 10PM on cable TV channels. I'm not asking for much...

Marko Pollo likes this.
  8. caroline

caroline Moderator

9. WalterNL

WalterNL New Member

Same here, I would prefer living further away from population centers, kinda difficult in the low countries. City life is unhealthy for humans but of course many people in rural areas have the wrong habits and don't connect to the sun and earth. A missed opportunity for many..

drezy likes this.
  10. drezy

drezy Gold

Sorry to hear that. In the US all our rural people are fit as a fiddle and have great habits. Here's one now:
    [​IMG]