1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum. After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum. Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis. Sorry for the Inconvenience, but we hope you understand that this is needed to prevent the community from being ridden with malicious users!

Hello from AZ

Discussion in 'Meet and Greet' started by JohnnyAZ, Apr 15, 2017.

1. JanSz

JanSz Silver

JohnnyAZ likes this.
  2. JohnnyAZ

JohnnyAZ Gold

It will take some time to build up to that type of C/T. I did the face dunks today and I still hate cold. I will work my way there...along with liking seafood.

Currently I am working on grounding spot for morning routine like few have suggested, I am contacting eye dr about blue blockers but also have several pairs for use at home, I am shopping for incandecent bulbs to put in the house, I am redefining what my workout routine is and looking into Movnat and at home equipment, I am sleeping in complete darkness with no TV, I get out of the car throughout the day to be in the sun, I leave my car window open, and I am reading Jack's book.
    caroline likes this.
  3. JanSz

JanSz Silver

Ideally only red light indoors.
    Or IR-A.
    JohnnyAZ likes this.
  4. JohnnyAZ

JohnnyAZ Gold

@JanSz

Can you clarify what you mean by only red light indoors. I am having trouble understanding if Red Light, as it is used in the forum, means actual light that is red or if it means the frequency of the light or both. Incandescent bulbs generate more red light than other bulbs (according to a different conversation I am having in another thread) but there are also actual red incandescent bulbs. Or there are the bulbs I used to put on my snake's habitat which were red and provided heat for the snake. I am willing to swap out the majority of the bulbs in my house I just don't want to spend a bunch of money on the wrong kind.
    caroline likes this.
  5. JanSz

JanSz Silver

Naturally, after sun is down there is darkness.
    Animals are not able to change their environment, but people do.
    When people introduce light at the time that there are no sunlight, that is mismatch.
    That changes Circadian Rhythm.
    People like to have a cake and eat it too.
    The only light that provide vision and do not interfere with circadian Rhythm is red light.
    ----
    BlueBlockers protect eyes while we are looking at the object that is lit artificially.
    It is solution that farther from ideal that red light is.
    It is a solution.
    I think that you should know options.
    ----
    [​IMG]
    RubyLux ALL RED High Intensity LED Bulb 640 to 660nm
    https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01544PUJ2/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s01?ie=UTF8&psc=1
    ---------------------------------------------
    RubyLux Infrared Bulb NIR-A Near Infrared Individual Bulb
    https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00N4JE9U6/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o06_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

[​IMG]
    ----------------
    JohnnyAZ likes this.
  6. drezy

drezy Gold

@JanSz
    Looks like we are both fans of the grounding rod on this one. Why are in in favor of this in @JohhnyAZ s case? The dry earth in AZ kinda has me on this tangent.

Jan's suggested technique:

@JohnnyAZ

You are officially in "drinking from firehose mode". Welcome to the party.
    If you do eventually power tool in a grounding rod promise me you'll do it in the sun and shirtless so your wife can see that you're a manly man not to be slowed by mere ancient rocks. I'm convinced that even if she's not totally on board, wifes love to see husbands hustling and sweating some. I'm currently watching finches build a nest in my entryway. The female occupies the nest and apparently rejects 80% or so of the twigs the male brings. I really don't think there is anything that different with the rejected twigs. I think mama finch just wants to test how fit that male she chose to mate with is and she sure looks really happy applying her test. Over a long enough timeframe I'm seeing more similarities than differences with the finch family and wish papa finch the best. So show off that thicker myelin sheathing us male lugs have when the time comes.
  7. drezy

drezy Gold

Based on @JanSz and his voluminous notes my wife's home office has a similar setup as JanSz uses minus the sperti: https://forum.jackkruse.com/index.php?threads/pg-e2-ratio.6427/page-4#post-201738

Also lately I've been reading to my son before bed using just the RubyLux. The kid is asleep in record time(like 5 min tops) when I do that. He's been known to fidget for 20+min. Children sleeping quicker and deeper is like gold to a dad.
    caroline and JanSz like this.
  8. JohnnyAZ

JohnnyAZ Gold

@drezy as an English major, with a degree in creative writing, I love the tangents and the metaphors! I promise that is how I will install the rod. As for the drinking from the fire hose I need it because this illness is hell. I know others have it worse than I. In life in general, everyone has their own problems and to them their problems are massive. That said, I do not feel comparing my condition to others puts me in the worst situation, but to me it is hell. For this reason I need all this info as I need this to end. I am going to build a journal entry as soon as I become a member (waiting on next pay period) and I plan to begin working on finally curing myself.

@JanSz
    Thank you for the clarification! I will take a look and order some to place in my house.
  9. JohnnyAZ

JohnnyAZ Gold

@JanSz

I would like to add on an important note. I used to own large breed snakes and in the habitats I used the second bulb you posted. I used to love sitting in the room in the glow of these bulbs and never knew why. Perhaps intuitively I knew it was good for me.
  10. caroline

caroline Moderator

lots of folks here use a reptile light.....
  11. JanSz

JanSz Silver

This light, the Exo Terra Solar Glow 160W, is designed to provide all daily needs of reptile, including UV frequencies, IR-A and heat (in terrarium environment).
    In terrarium that light is relatively close to the animal.

When human use that light, the light must be farther away, 2-3 feet or more.
    Light power diminishes with square power of distance,
    so do not count much on the UV part.

This light is convenient specially at wakeup time, when you want to tell your pineal gland that the day started and is time to shut down production of melatonin.
    That allows adrenal glands to restart cortisol production.

You have plenty of sunlight available in AZ, but if you cant use it, then the artificial choice is red Sperti.
    Not white, but Red.
    https://forum.jackkruse.com/index.php?threads/pg-e2-ratio.6427/page-4#post-201738
    Last edited: Apr 20, 2017
    JohnnyAZ likes this.
  12. drezy

drezy Gold

@JohnnyAZ

To further prove my point that getting that shirt off out there in front of your wife is a good idea, the below link is an example of @Mystic Rose60 *secretly* taking pictures of a man with his shirt off without his permission! Just a case of exuberant admiration or yet another one of us hapless males being objectified, I'll let you decide.

I'll just warn you ahead of time that once you get the solar/mitochondrial glow on you may have to contend with a higher occurrence of household sexual harassment incidents and possibly direct untoward advances. I've had to suffer through this and can only suggest that you try to be patient with your wife and just see it with the mindset that maybe her mitochondria are thinking "Hey what are those mitochondria over there doing glowing so much? Let's get closer..." If it's objectification that we face then we'll just have to face it with solidarity.

https://forum.jackkruse.com/index.php?threads/podcasts-dropbox-collection.18701/#post-212098
    Allin and JohnnyAZ like this.
  13. JohnnyAZ

JohnnyAZ Gold

@JanSz I was curious about the sun in AZ. I heard @Jack Kruse talk about vitamin D winter and I was not exactly sure what that meant. It sounded as if he was saying that even in sunny areas the sun becomes less dense in the materials we need from it. My elevation is low so I don't get the benefit of being above 5000 feet and always having a closer relationship to the sun. I did however by some of the red bulbs today and have one in my family room going right now. Its funny, my 15 year old daughter walked out and was completely against the idea but an hour later I found her sitting by it as if she was attracted to it and she started asking me to explain why it was there (intuition I assume).

@drezy I think I could learn to live with that. Going to peruse that link you posted now.

Update to all involved thus far (@caroline and others already tagged) I purchased red lights like explained and I visited my optometrist today and ordered lenses that filter the 400-500 range of blue light. I also have begun driving with my window down and making sure to look out the open window as much as possible. I stopped going to the gym and sleep in complete darkness with no electrical devices on in the room and the wifi off ( I do have a ceiling fan on and my ceilings are 10 ft high but I assume with even that distance it may still be an issue). I have taken to eating all my meals outside when possible and spend 10-15 minutes shirtless and in shorts standing on the gound facing the east. I also have a filter on my iphone and only use my computer with glasses on. My brain fog used to hit me within minutes of walking up and it would be a roller coaster of ups and down all day with mostly downs. This week my fog has taken later and later to set in and today didn't hit me until almost 1 pm and that was after a long bout inside my office building without my blue light glasses on.

I have so many questions and so much to learn but the improvement I have gotten from this site in one week is immense!!! I appreciate you all more than you may realize and I am truly indebted to you. My plan is to get the grounding rod installed soon, I am looking at the quantlet (not sure if it is for healing or optimizing and right now my focus is on healing) and I will become a gold member within the next week as I am awaiting my next check. Once I am a member I will post the entry I have been drafting into a journal entry as several people have suggested I do.

The podcast I listened to today was about using an MRI to diagnose issues. Have you guys done this? It seems Jack is the only one who can read them in the facet we need them read...or maybe I am incorrect and there is a Dr. in AZ I can see. If not does Jack take patients if they make the trip out to see him? I am intrigued at getting an MRI analyzed. Problem is getting it ordered by a doctor who does not subscribe to this belief as well as getting it read correctly.

Funny side note: While typing this, my daughter just came up to me and informed me of something she learned now about light's effect on the body and she taught me something new...so perhaps it is catching on with her as well!

I tagged Jack in this and realize that was slightly arrogant of me as the man is incredibly busy...perhaps that is a no no as well. Not sure. If it is I apologize. I just wanted him aware of the changes already taking place. Some might argue placebo but I swear something is different.
    Last edited: Apr 20, 2017
    Alex97232, Allin and caroline like this.
  14. caroline

caroline Moderator

keep going.....

Get John Ott's book for your daughter...........

Have you thought of taking your kids camping????
    JohnnyAZ likes this.
  15. JanSz

JanSz Silver

@JohnnyAZ
    You are learning about light and EMF and applying that knowledge with a hope of providing better environment for your body.

There is another idea that you may want to consider.
    Trust but verify.

That idea should provide you with a hot spots.
    Places where extra attention is need.

I use series of tests to accomplish that mission.

Those tests keep my attention on my problems.

When you watch political news.
    Every day they talk about important things.
    Try to record some of it, and watch it a year latter, turns out that not all have equal weight.
    Even weight is relative. Some weights more for me and less for you.
    Similarly with health topics.
    Topics that are discussed today seem to have more weight than those discussed a year ago.

When you get your own tests, that will keep you on track focused on your own problems.
    Plus, they allow you to track any progress, asses relevance, etc.

/////////
    Next topic becomes what to test.
    Jack posted his list (long ago) on one of the blogs.
    I have my own set.
    I store it here:
    https://forum.jackkruse.com/index.php?threads/pg-e2-ratio.6427/

Last edited: Apr 21, 2017
    JohnnyAZ likes this.
  16. JohnnyAZ

JohnnyAZ Gold

I have @caroline amd actually we only live a few hours away from some nice beaches on the gulf. I have heard Jack talk about being on the beach in the sun as beneficial as well. For now my focus is on getting to a point where I live without fog. I got very sick today at my daughters softball game. I had on my cheap glasses from cyxus but I still got sick in the field with all the lights on. This sickness sucks...It's weighing on me very heavily and I need to fix this before I lose my mind.

@JanSz i am not sure I follow. Are you saying testing will provide me with a track of my progress?
  17. caroline

caroline Moderator

what else is going on at the softball field? electric lines? cell towers?

You live close to the gulf???? get your but in the ocean! Think about it ....the three legged stool - water, light and magnetism.

My suggestion about camping ......get away in the bush for a week and see how you feel away from the masses.

sorry you felt so unwell at your daughter's game - when did you start feeling better?

You need to be a super detective......
  18. caroline

caroline Moderator

BTW - Jonathan ....How is your sleep? improving? Are you doing the leptin reset?
  19. JanSz

JanSz Silver

#1 list of out of norm items, the longer that list is, the better
    #2 tracking, better if more frequent

some tests track slow moving items, they are more reliable but cant test them too often

Last edited: Apr 23, 2017
    JohnnyAZ likes this.
  20. JohnnyAZ

JohnnyAZ Gold

I have been experimenting with light mainly @caroline and have not fully begun the Leptin RX section. I do live close to the Gulf of California...I am not sure that one is as nice as the Gulf of Mexico but its a beach and we can make a trip there soon. I am sleeping better without the electronics and still making it to mid afternoon before getting sick but if I do anything like my daughters softball games I get sick. The field for the game is surrounded by massive electrical posts to support the lights. As soon as the lights go on you can hear the hum coming from the poles and the boxes around the field. My work is taking us to the mountains tomorrow for a work retreat for 2 days so I will be in a remote/rustic location. Not completely away from electricity but we will be spending most our time outside and kayaking/hiking.

Thanks @JanSz. most my funds right now are going towards swapping out bulbs in my house and my new glasses from the eye doctor (no correction to lense just blue blocking). I will begin doing some of these tests as soon as I get that all set up.
    caroline likes this.