1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Hello from Australia

Discussion in 'Meet and Greet' started by KrystleSky, May 19, 2019.

Tags:
  1. KrystleSky

KrystleSky New Member

Hi all,

I've been lurking here for a few weeks after hearing the interview Jack did with the Up for a Chat girls. I'm half way through the book and trying to implement changes. I've just returned to Australia after spending the last 8 months travelling around SE Asia. I'm so glad I discovered the podcast as I was able to spend lots of time in the sun without the usual guilt.

Anyway, just thought I'd say a quick hello :)

Karen & Glen C. likes this.
  2. drezy

drezy New Member

Nice! Continue your de-programing and enjoy the results.

3. caroline

caroline Moderator

Hi Krystie and welcome.......

There is a huge aussie donut hole thread here ....have you come across it yet?

where are you living in Oz?

4. KrystleSky

KrystleSky New Member

Hi Caroline,

I haven't come across it yet but I'll go seek it out! Thanks

Currently living in NW NSW, about 5 hours inland from the coast. The good news is I don't have to worry too much about 5G here, can barely get a mobile signal. Trying to work out how bad satellite internet is. We're satellite NBN...