1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Hello and Greetings from Marina del Rey, California

Discussion in 'Meet and Greet' started by neurotms, Apr 5, 2018.

1. neurotms

neurotms New Member

As many have declared, I'm also a longtime lurker but first time poster on this forum. In the past few years, Ive been able to take a deep dive into the vast amount of information that Dr. Kruse has so graciously bestowed upon us. As someone who has been brought up in the medical/surgical field, I wanted to take a different approach and do a Retrospective Analysis of my N= 1 since I started following this blog in 2015. Boy have a learned so many things from @Scompy to @JanSz to @caroline to @nonchalant. My gratitude for your contribution is extremely out of this world.

I look forward to participating and letting curiosity be the best of me while continuing my N=1 protocols for optimal health. I've worked with Neurological Disorders for the past several years utilizing Transcranial Magnetic Therapy. Full Disclosure that I am in Sales, but this technology speaks much further to me as Ive lost a very close family member to suicide at the young age of 20. Miraculously, TMS took me out of the Operating Room which always always felt like a hell hole. I love what I do and absolutely love speaking to people about light, water, and magnetism.

PS: I've read epi paleo 5x's (no more room to highlight), printed and read almost every JK post, listened to every podcast multiple times, when I was a Gold member for a while I watched every video that I could.

I say this not as a to seem great in anyway, but I absolutely eat, sleep, and breathe this information. It's a true passion.
    caroline, Scompy and karenr like this.
  2. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

welcome
    neurotms likes this.
  3. neurotms

neurotms New Member

Thank you sir! Truly appreciated!
  4. Dean6789

Dean6789 New Member

neurotms likes this.
  5. neurotms

neurotms New Member

6. caroline

caroline Moderator

welcome - I look forward to your journal and your perspective!
    neurotms likes this.
  7. neurotms

neurotms New Member

Thank you Caroline! Greatly appreciate it :)
  8. Dean6789

Dean6789 New Member

There are a bunch of raw meat eaters meeting up for a potluck tomorrow Westchester, CA. Here's a copy of the invitation:

"POTLUCK this Saturday, April 7, at noon at 6700 W 83rd St., Westchester. We are playing the first hour of the Primal Workshop. See Aajonus on the screen, get valuable information to revitalize your health goals!

Please bring a raw food dish, preferably a meat dish enough for two to four people, so everyone can have some. A few desserts are good, but the point is to share food, ideas, and to contribute to each other, share knowledge. Even people who are bringing the video, or contributing in other ways are expected to bring a dish.

There are lots of ideas in the Recipe book, or the recipe videos. Check out Melissa’s Raw Gourmet website, or google a raw meat recipe!

We’d love to see your friends who just want to know what we are about, too!

See you Saturday!

The Folks at RA"

Feel free to come by if you're interested. I'll PM you with my phone number in case you have any questions.
    neurotms likes this.
  9. JanSz

JanSz Gold

---------------

[​IMG]
    neurotms and Dean6789 like this.
  10. neurotms

neurotms New Member

Thanks @Dean6789. Sorry I missed this. Would love to join the next meeting. Greatly appreciated !
  11. shiran

shiran Curious

12. neurotms

neurotms New Member

Thank you @shiran
  13. Dean6789

Dean6789 New Member

I'm told they'll have these once a month.
    neurotms likes this.