1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Hello and Excited to be here!

Discussion in 'Meet and Greet' started by Frankie L, Nov 19, 2013.

1. Frankie L

Frankie L New Member

As most people here, I stumbled on Dr. Jack Kruse while looking for a solution to Periperal Neuropathy (caused by anxiety)-I really need to calm down my adrenals.
    I can say thus far I am one of Jack's biggest fans and I am so impressed with Jack's knowledge and valuable insight. What a blessing he is! I look forward to meeting new people where we can share our experiences and learn to grow together in peace, harmony and health.

I was a vegetarian but I've now turned Paelo and had my first bit of red meat this evening in almost 4 years! Wow!

I look forward to chatting with you all!

Peace

2. caroline

caroline Moderator

Hi Frankie and welcome!

Please start a journal. Go to the top of this page and click on forum and then go down 5 categories to the journal section.

Dr. k. Likes journals - it gives him some context and it is great for commitment.

Have you listened to the podcasts yet? They give a great amount of info in an easy to understand format.

There is also a great hormone webinar with Dr. Jackson.

There is a ton of reading....but just jump in and start with the easy start guides for the leptin reset using the paleo template and C/T ......and then come back and ask questions!! :)

Last edited: Nov 19, 2013
  3. nonchalant

nonchalant Silver

Welcome Frankie! Glad you are here with us.

4. Inger

Inger Silver

Welcome Frankie!

Ketogenic Diet (no carbs!) loaded with fat and seafood will be great for anxiety, at least it was for me.. and when doing it raw even better... :D (my experience)

5. Frankie L

Frankie L New Member

Will do Caroline..thank you! I will start with a journal and go from there! Thanks everyone!

:)

6. Frankie L

Frankie L New Member

Thank you Inger

Is the ketogenic diet a permanent solution, or is it until the symptoms are corrected? I only justed started to eat grass fed meat in the last few days. I had shrimp yesterday for the first time in 5 years.

Although I am not mentally anxious, my body is, and therefore my hands and feet tingle and vibrate. If I have a cup of coffee....omg...I'm 2 days getting over the effects. I never drink anything with caffeine! My adrenals are so sensitive right now especially in the morning. If a real situation of anxiety presents itself, then OMG my heart pounds out of my chest and my hands tremour for a few hours then settle back down.......I need help!

7. caroline

caroline Moderator

Please think of this as your permanent lifestyle from here on out......why would you go back to crap????

your body, and most of all, your brain needs the best of everything.

Don't forget about your non native EMF exposure - that will absolutely be the most important thing for you to control.....

Last edited: Nov 22, 2013
  8. margor_j

margor_j New Member

Hi Frankie,

Welcome! Im new to the site to, but I did discover JK about two months ago! i, also, am dealing with completely whacked out adrenals, messed up cortisol and did have problems with anxiety / depression.. as explained in my intro, I was pretty much vegan/ vego for years, and 4 years ago when I met the physician who put me onto a paleo diet - well, i was off anti depressants after two weeks of changing my diet! True story! Never forgotten it, because I never wanted to be 'medicated' but every time i tried to come off them, i fell apart..

Iv done a couple of different protocols for restoring adrenals, but i heard TS Wiley talking about how crap they are as a solution.. then i discovered JK, so im not taking the adrenal extract anymore.. A low carb diet is good for adrenal stres apparently, and the more you read JK and adrenals, your mind will probably be blown away as much as mine!!

:) all the best!

Margs