1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Helen Hall's journal

Discussion in 'My Optimal Journal' started by Helen Hall, Mar 24, 2017.

1. Helen Hall

Helen Hall New Member

I'm 45 yrs old female.
    I have been diagnosed pre-diabetic and PCOS since at least 2009. I'm of Chinese ethnicity living in LA and have stopped eating rice all together except maybe 6 times a year for at least 4 years as an attempt to cut carb. I also eat virtually no bread or potatoes. But still pre-diabetic and didn't know what to do. Last March I hired a building biologist (Oram Miller) who told me to install a kill switch, which I did. I really thought that would help with my fasting glucose b/c I heard Dave Stetzer said many diabetic who use his filter find they don't need as much insulin, and Oram told me when you have no electricity running on your wires, you don't have dirty electricity either. But last month my fasting glucose was 98mg/DL. I do yoga 3-4 times a week and do mid day sun bath in my backyard as much as possible, usually 1-2 times a week. I do wear blue blockers. I've installed incandescent light bulbs and put in these yellow bulbs (called bug light I think) thinking it would filter out the blue light. But I just heard on a webinar where Dr. Kruse said it's not just any yellow color that filters out the blue light, so it's probably uselesss. My mom died of stomach cancer at 68 she also had an auto immune disease called Sjogren's, my grandma died of some obscure lung disease where she only had 10% use of her lungs at age 87. I have twin girls who are almost 7. One of them is very bright and seems normal, the other has been diagnosed with Pervasive Developmental Delay and she constantly turns her head side to side all day, but she's not diagnosed autistic b/c she's socialable. Both of my kids had sensory integration issue when they were 2, but the one with PDD still has a bit. I sleep well now, but prior to kids I had a lot of trouble falling asleep. My dad often suffers from insomnia. I work as a freelance interpreter. I almost never use a laptop, my iPad is on nightshift mode (yellow screen) all day, I don't have wifi in my house anymore and no cordless phone. My ipad is on wired connection. The neighbors wifi do come thru. I've put aluminum foil in my kids and my bedroom, but sad to report it didn't work as well as I had hoped. My accoustimeter measured .13/Vm prior to putting foil and after foiling is .07/Vm. I was hoping for even more dramatic decrease. Btw, I found cornet meter isn't very accurate or sensitive b/c it almost always measured .0005mW/m2. Michael Neuert suggested I get the Acoustimeter. During the last month I've had 2 episodes of dizziness which I've never experienced before. I went to urgent care and found out I had very low blood pressure 95/50 sometimes the lower number would be around 45. My normal blood pressure is 100/60. Dr tested me for vertigo and told me I don't have that. I had a treadmill stress test (EKG) last week and was told I did well. I have on and off irregular heart beat. Years ago, a very highly esteemed traditional Chinese medicine Dr told me that my irregular heart beat at that particular time it was caused by a virus or something. He gave me herbal medicine and it did go away, but it came back pretty quickly. I don't drink alcohol or have many vices, but I do consider eating and snacking after dinner around 9pm as a big bad vice that I'm having trouble getting rid of, my other vices is going to bed around 10:30-11pm. Btw, I like to offer an advice to all interested in keeping cell phone on airplane mode as much as possible. Get a google voice account (it's free). Set up your google voice so that it forwards all calls to both your home and cell. Stop giving out your cell phone and only give out your google voice number. This way when you are at home you can turn your cell off and all calls can ring on your home phone. This works well with Verizon and att, but I don't think it worked well with sprint 2 years ago. I think you can even port your current cell number to google voice so you don't have to tell everyone your new google voice number, but I haven't tried it.

JanSz likes this.
  2. JanSz

JanSz Gold

Consider to look at my idea of:
    Artificial lighting management for a human locked in small room.
    https://forum.jackkruse.com/index.php?threads/pg-e2-ratio.6427/page-4#post-201738
    --------
    Day/night are distinguished by presence or absence of 460-480nm light.
    Red light (rather than yellow) for the night time.
    When getting off bed announce day to your pineal gland by looking in direction of sun or bright light (ExoTerra Solar Glow 160W).
    Keep wakeup time constant.
    Variations cause jet lag.
    Easy on blue-blockers, make sure that you get enough UV.
    https://forum.jackkruse.com/index.php?threads/pg-e2-ratio.6427/page-4#post-176178
    ---------
    Worry less about your fasting glucose level,
    instead
    work on your fasting insulin level, goal=~2-3uU/mL
    if fasting insulin gets too high it is impossible to use body fat for energy and therefore weight gain becomes inevitable.
    ----------
    Eating seaweed as a source of iodine is good practice.
    But;
    (this days) we need large excess of iodine/potassium iodide
    It is not only about thyroid hormones, Hashimoto and some other AI diseases
    but also
    detoxification of halides, fibrocystic breast, uterine fibroids, etc
    iodine for thyroid--->50
    iodine for the rest of the body--->1500
    selenium+(iodine+potassium iodide)

1/day-->Super Selenium Complex, 200 mcg 100 capsules (lef.org)

1 dropperfull/day=40mg/day=16drops
    Lugol's Iodine Family Pack -- 6 (2 fl. oz.) bottles
    http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00E3B49R2?psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_detailpage_o04_s00
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I'm 45 yrs old female.
    I have been diagnosed pre-diabetic and PCOS since at least 2009.

I have twin girls who are almost 7. One of them is very bright and seems normal, the other has been diagnosed with Pervasive Developmental Delay and she constantly turns her head side to side all day, but she's not diagnosed autistic b/c she's socialable. Both of my kids had sensory integration issue when they were 2, but the one with PDD still has a bit.
    +++++++++
    Omega3 and Omega6 should not be over or under-estimated
    they must be JUST right (or else).
    +++++++++
    To support my health, I use tests to figure out my next move. Most posted here:
    https://forum.jackkruse.com/index.php?threads/pg-e2-ratio.6427/page-4

Among them I have found that this tests are very special to me.

LabCorp or Mayo Clinic:
    Fatty Acid Profile, Comprehensive (C8-C26), Serum
    Homocysteine, Plasma

https://www.spectracell.com/order/
    Micronutrient Test (MNT)

https://dutchtest.com/shop/
    DUTCH Cycle Mapping & Complete Bundle (Female Only)

https://dutchtest.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/04/Steroid_Pathway_Jan2016.pdf

3. caroline

caroline Moderator

Hi Helen ...and welcome to journal land.

Have you read the leptin RX? this will help with your eating issues.

C/T??? there is an easy start guide. Can you and your girls get in the ocean regularly?

Do you get outside first thing in the morning? sunrise? your girls need to be outside too. Can you all have breakfast outside? bare feet on the grass? little clothes as possible?

no fake lights after sunset?

Have you thought of getting a magnetico mattress pad?

Most important things ...... sunlight, water, magnetism

This is Jack's three legged stool - critical for you and your family

I am positive that Dr. K. will tell you that L.A. is a huge problem for you and your girls. very high population density with crazy nnEMF.

could you re locate?

4. caroline

caroline Moderator

you will make Dr. K. happy if you fix your pic - right side up....