1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Health junkie

Discussion in 'My Optimal Journal' started by Kathleen Morrell, Mar 23, 2021.

1. Kathleen Morrell

Kathleen Morrell New Member

Hiya!
    I am a health nut and very active person. I am always curious about the new and old ways to stay healthy and fit! I discovered Dr. Jack Kruse on Clubhouse and I am so excited about his information he shares (I’m now eating more fish and out in the sun without sunscreen) so that is what brought me here!
    I learned a lot about eating healthy and staying active from my parents. It was pretty simple...fresh foods in their purest forms. Backing up a bit...My dad came from Zimbabwe and mom from Cape Town. My father was fortunate to get an engineering scholarship to Stanford and by doing so and lots of travels around the world we were able become US citizens. Growing up my parents always had a garden, chickens and lots of animals. We usually had large properties that as a kid I was always exploring on either with a dog or on a horse. To this day my parents who are now 80 years old and still healthy and somewhat active.
    I live in Orange County, California near the beach. I love hiking with my dog, yoga with my friends, stand up Paddle boarding, eating great food and drinking red wine! We buy fresh foods and fish from our local market. I also have a garden myself.
    I do not have many health issues but work hard to keep it that way. My health goal is to start studying the info Dr. Jack Kruse has provided and go from there. Thank you, Dr. Jack Kruse!

caroline and Richard Watson like this.
  2. caroline

caroline Moderator

Hi Kathleen and welcome....

3. Richard Watson

Richard Watson New Member

Welcome also from me too Kathleen