1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Health Journal 2018 of Lyme Disease to Restoration

Discussion in 'My Optimal Journal' started by Annemarie Heise, Jan 2, 2018.

1. Annemarie Heise

Annemarie Heise Gold Member

Here I sit and in Wisconsin on a sunless day with minus 4 degrees developing a strategy to get my life back.
    The information in front of me is daunting, yet I am commited to capture it one crumb at a time.

I was Diagnosed 2 years ago via www.igenex.com as positive for Lyme Disease. The diagnosis was not easy to acquire as it required 80 responses, that there is nothing wrong with me and in the end perhaps pysch counseling is necessary. I tried many treatments without success until I found www.bxprotocol.com and learned about mitachondrial dysfunction. I started the program in September of 2017 and have made progress
    including getting rid of the terrible vertigo that I had suffered with for 1.5 years. I clicked onto a webinar with Dr. Pompao and Jack Kruse in November of 2017 and was mesmerized. I started reading and learning and now I am ready to implement change.
    My current symptoms: scale from 1-10 10 being the worst
    Stiff neck 10
    Neck Spasms 4
    Left Shoulder stiffness 10
    Right shoulder stiffness 7
    Spine Stiffness 10
    Spine Spasms 4
    Left hip stiffness 10
    Right hip stiffness 7
    Knee stiffness 4
    Sensitivity to Light 10
    Sensitivity to Sound 10
    Bilateral Tinnitus 10
    Energy 5
    Dry Skin 5
    Hair Loss 5
    Tension 1
    Eyes Burning 1
    Eyes Watering 1
    Hearing Issues 5
    Visual Disturbances 8

These symptoms have resulting in me being chairbound and not being able to care for myself. I have a loving support husband and family. They would do anything...I am grateful.

I sleep well uninterupted 7-9 hours. I eliminate well 2 x's daily. I thought I had good digestion until I found out I was not absorbing well. I complete distilled water enemas 2-3 x a week recommended by BX.

Current Diet: Sugar Free, Dairy Free, mostly plant based and whole grains. Drinking 60 oz distilled water as recommended by BX.

I am on Bioidentical hormones via pellets. I take 5mg Amlodopine for Blood Pressure as the tight musles were increasing the pressure some. I am running regularly 116/74 and am considering cutting dose in half.

I take thyroid Rx Levo 75mg, Nature Throid 65mg

I take a few supplements.. Magnesium 400m Omega 3 fish oil 2000, Bergamot BPF, S.O. D. from BX, COQ10

NEW- I am turning off my router at night! and hired a person to come and do an assessment of our home.

Radon assessment and Mold assessment have been completed and are all good.

RECENTLY: I Read the book...THE 5th dimension of health and purchased a www.imrs.com and am on the mat 3 times a week.

http://www.ozonegenerator.com/oxygen_concentrators/oxygen_concentrators.php
    I purchased an EWOT machine through :
    The purchase is exercise with Oxygen and BX has found it a game changer in client health.

I purchased an infared sauna and am still figuring out how to incorporate it into my home therapy.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jan 5, 2018
  2. Annemarie Heise

Thyroid and hormones blood work

Attached Files:

3. Annemarie Heise

Homosysteine levels

Attached Files:

4. Da-mo

Da-mo Gold

Last edited: Jan 2, 2018
  5. Annemarie Heise

I have not.... Many thanks

6. Lahelada

Lahelada New Member

"Here I sit and in Wisconsin on a sunless day with minus 4 degrees developing a strategy to get my life back.
    The information in front of me is daunting, yet I am commited to capture it one crumb at a time. /quote]

Excellent

"Current Diet: Sugar Free, Dairy Free, mostly plant based and whole grains. Drinking 60 oz distilled water as recommended by BX. /quote]

Plant based and grain based are not beneficial in the terms of what Dr K describes . As you are in winter now you should follow an ep paleo template that is low in carbs. https://www.jackkruse.com/paleo-rx-easy-start-guide/

"I take a few supplements.. Magnesium 400m Omega 3 fish oil 2000, Bergamot BPF, S.O. D. from BX, COQ10/quote]

Dr K does not recommend fish oil but the real thing. sardines and tuna out of a can are better choices than Omega 3 fish oil. S.O.D I am not familiar with .

"NEW- I am turning off my router at night! and hired a person to come and do an assessment of our home. /quote]

EXCELLENT !!

Last edited: Jan 3, 2018
  7. Lahelada

Lahelada New Member

Vermont 2016

Trust me when I say that a lot of things here pertain to yiu although they do not have the label "Lyme disease" . That is why I give you teh above links.

Sara likes this.
  8. Annemarie Heise

wow this a great. Thank you.

9. Annemarie Heise

I listened to the Vermont U Tube twice and its blowing my mind~!

caroline likes this.
  10. Annemarie Heise

I ordered the Deuterium tests via www.cignaturehealth.com and the water. I had a consult with Dr. Cooper at Cignature who was very kind and easy to understand.

11. Annemarie Heise

Cholesterol is off.

Attached Files:

12. JanSz

JanSz Gold

13. JanSz

JanSz Gold

If your deuterium on Breathy test is over 130ppm
    get it down.

upload_2018-1-5_11-20-38.png

14. JanSz

JanSz Gold

good

what are the results, post copies

15. JanSz

JanSz Gold

get it
    attach files with results to your post here
    ================================
    https://forum.jackkruse.com/index.php?threads/pg-e2-ratio.6427/page-5#post-210075
    Micronutrient Test (MNT)
    CardioMetabolic Risk
    https://www.spectracell.com/order/
    ================================

7 ------- SHBG
    19 ------- Triiodothyronine (T3) ---- you already have it
    20 ------- Reverse T3
    21 ------- Prolactin
    22 ------- Fatty Acid Profile, Comprehensive (C8-C26), Serum (get it at LabCorp or MayoClinic)(C26:0)

25 ------- Insulin, Free (fasting)
    26 ------- Hemoglobin (Hb) A1c
    27 ------- Homocysteine, Plasma ----- you already have it
    28 ------- Vitamin D, 25-Hydroxy
    29 ------- C-Reactive Protein (CRP), High Sensitivity (Cardiac Risk Assessment)
    ==================================================================

get
    DutchTest.com
    upload_2018-1-5_11-46-11.png
    =================================

You could use:

http://www.bodybio-wellness.com/

BodyBio Wellness Report
    BodyBio Professional Report (Doctor's Report)
    BodyBio Fatty Acid Report (Doctor's Report)

16. Annemarie Heise

Total Dutch to large..will break down

Attached Files:

17. Annemarie Heise

Dutch Test #2

Attached Files:

18. Annemarie Heise

Dutch #3

Attached Files:

19. Annemarie Heise

Dutch #4

Attached Files:

20. JanSz

JanSz Gold

You have not posted majority of the report.
    That was your choice.
    But
    for the most part you want to do stuff in such a way that on the next test most results will be "within range".
    And that is "within range" for a healthy young 25yo woman.

/////////
    Cortisol have to hug the upper curve.

//

Last edited: Jan 5, 2018