1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Healing autoimmune conditions in the tropics?

Discussion in 'Feedback/Suggestions' started by Dteshome, Apr 26, 2020.

1. Dteshome

Dteshome New Member

I was curious if anyone may have any links for scientific evidence of autoimmune conditions like MS or others being put into remission in the tropics?

Thank You

2. Lahelada

Lahelada New Member

kim johnson likes this.
  3. Dteshome

Dteshome New Member

Thanks for the reply Lehalda

I understand that living at a lower latitude may decrease one's chances of developing MS.

But my question is there evidence that shows individuals in places like the US,Europe northern latitudes going into remission from the conditon simply by moving into the tropics?

Appreciate it Lahelda

4. Anne V

Anne V Silver

Are u back in the US or still in Mexico?

5. Anne V

Anne V Silver

read again slowly, your answer is there.

6. Dan2

Dan2 New Member

A good addition to the tropical sun or something that could compensate some for lesser solar intensity at higher latitudes:
    https://meatrx.com/?s=multiple+sclerosis
    https://meatrx.com/category/success-stories/autoimmunity/

You can search from the top of the right column on this page
    https://meatrx.com/category/success-stories/
    for other conditions.

If you're interested in that, I posted more about it in this thread:
    https://forum.jackkruse.com/index.php?threads/correcting-high-omega-6-3-ratio.24801/
    And I could give some more links to where you could learn more about it. I think the approach to the diet of the doctor who runs MeatRx isn't as helpful as some other people's ideas -- for example including organs and seafood, which he doesn't say are needed. But there are interesting stories on there, and before and after photos, both helping with motivation to learn more about it:
    https://meatrx.com/resources/transformations/

Last edited: May 9, 2020
  7. Dteshome

Dteshome New Member

Hello Ann,

I am in Mexico right now.Having days where I feel good as well as well as.days where I am bedridden from toomuch sunlight and walking(5,000 plus steps a day)I am starting to take things i learn on here as well as other forums with a grain of salt.

Avoiding nnemf and getting light I think are two.of the most important things I learned thought they may not be enough for recovery by themselves

I think in a lot of us who have accumulated toxins.
    and viruses there may need be western medicine/supplements combined nature and nature
    alone may not be enough for certain individuals

While mitochondrial redox can be an in important part of health I think there may be other factors that may be just as.important.I am skeptical that the chixiclub crater has any more special healing abilities than other parts of the world.I felt no different in navarre beach florida than in progresso

Don't get me wrong sunlight can.be beneficial in the tropics yet I have.yet to.here cases of autoimmune disease reversal

I emailed this guy who is from Northeast US
    Who moved into the tropics of Bali and has been there for about 5 years.I asked him if he has seen any improvement or remission in his MS and he said he certainly has not gone into remission and cant say that he has seen improvement living in the tropics

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sou...FjAAegQIBxAB&usg=AOvVaw230q01F-g3oSJvkyFoRlN5

Don't get me wrong sunlight and circadian rythm as well as avoiding minimizing nnemf is important but I think alot of conditons are more complex than just mitochondrial dysfunction.and there are other factors that come into play

I believe that it may be that nature does not in many.cases heal chronic conditions but.treats the symptoms and the same with western medicine

Last edited: May 9, 2020
  8. JanSz

JanSz Gold

Keep looking
    but also,
    think about your expectations.
    Most importantly, make sure that following exaggerated expectations do not ruin what you have now.
    ---

9. Dteshome

Dteshome New Member

If any of you have been in the tropics with the UV index high in 12-13 there is this psychological fear of being trapped.

They have granted permission for people to overstay there passport here in Yucatan and visa.

They won't allow me to renew it before it expires on May24 unless i have travel plans.

I came here to experiment with the tropic its about 85-90 here near Progresso in Chelem humidity can get into 70-85 percent as the sun leaves a leftover humidity after 1pm

My dad flew to Atlanta and arrived today from the family house in Northern Family.Told him my concerns about not being allowed a passport

I told him dad i can't come.I feel ill in the Airport Apartments with the WIFI

He said you can fly out to LA the next day.

The passport for what i perceive as security if i run into trouble with the heat and i need an exit stage right

The passport office is in Merida which is inland and locals have told me it is very hot in June.Think 12-13 UV index at 100

i researched heat stroke cases in Yucatan and there are not many yearly but i worry that not being able to be in the sun even at 10-11 UV index

Worry if I am playing with fire.When i first got CFS a couple years back in Atlanta i would sun burn easily in the 10-11 index and be bedridden.

Heat tolerance in the US got better.I have been half way down to Florida in the summer and have felt the steam.My mind tells me it wont be like this

down there.I have never even trained in Miami in the summer let alone the real tropics.I know one should fear realities.i probably wont be able to

get in the 10 to 4 pm the next 3 months and i ask myself what is the point? In California i can be outside all day.But then the tropic experiement will end,

The tropic experiment now is strong UVA light as i cant tolerate midday with my condition.

Thank You

Last edited: May 20, 2020
  10. Jenny S

Jenny S Gold

There was a lady called Dr. Terry Wahls who fairly well healed herself from MS. I know Jack has referred to her before, but said she is missing the connection with light. I have her book somewhere but can't remember the name but I'm sure you could google it. Good luck.