1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

HCG....Should I?

Discussion in 'HCG Protocol' started by ColdBren, May 12, 2012.

1. ColdBren

ColdBren New Member

I would like to lose 15-20 lbs. I have done one hcg round in the past. I am doing well on the leptin Rx, but the scale is not moving. I really want to have some of this weight off by Aug. for some events I am going to. Should I do hcg again? Will I be messing anything up again that I have worked to fix with the leptin Rx? I am really torn. Advice?

2. colleencoble

colleencoble New Member

Only you can make that decision. I have not lost anything on the leptin reset or CT so I decided to do hcg to lose another 10-15 pounds and give the CT + fat a try for Doc. I firmly believe that hcg helped me get LS quickly. I was already part way there after my rounds. it didn't take much. If you do it, I would continue to eat your breakfast first thing in the morning and then make sure you don't eat more often than every 4-5 hours.