1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

HCG for male testosterone levels

Discussion in 'HCG Protocol' started by primat, May 21, 2012.

1. primat

primat Silver

Google has mostly led me to bodybuilding/steroid-sites, which isn't really helpful for me.

I'm wondering if HCG could be an alternative (or addition) to testosterone. I need to get T-levels up, but still want to keep my fertility. Any guys on here doing long term HCG for this purpose?

I will discuss this with my endo, of course, but I like to be as prepared as possible since getting to talk to him outside scheduled hours is harder than having a seanse with Elvis...

2. colleencoble

colleencoble New Member

I know Jan who was on the MDA forum with us used it. I believe he used 300 iu every other day.

3. finnite@dccnet.com

finnite@dccnet.com New Member

he posts quite regularly in a forum called `all things male`and they do discuss using hcg and T replacement

4. primat

primat Silver

Thanks! :)

5. Huck

Huck Silver

6. primat

primat Silver

MMm I know he would say "Labs will show!" :) And be right about it.

I'm planning for the worst and hoping for the best. Since I have low T along with low LH and they seem to follow eachother I think we'll have to do some provocation-test to see if T reacts to LH/HCG. However sad this is, I seem to be homing in on something tweakable after 12 years of being told to eat less and exercise more. The list of low T consequenses over time is not pleasant reading, though - so I'm doubling my life insurance...

7. Huck

Huck Silver

I tried to boost testosterone with pregnenolone and dhea and ended up with an enlarged prostate which caused urinary problems, blood in urine, UTI, high PSA, and extremely high dhea. After about 3 weeks of antibiotics and stopping dhea, 7-keto, and pregnenolone, I am back to normal. I mention this just as a reminder to get labs done and keep track of when you start and stop supplements.

For now, my focus is on losing weight and then I will work on boosting testosterone through exercise.