1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Hcg + ct = awesomeness!

Discussion in 'Cold Thermogenesis' started by ChimpChick, Mar 17, 2012.

1. Claudia

Claudia New Member

That is a good thing, especially adding in the cold protocol :)

2. SuzieQ

SuzieQ New Member

Being on HCG.... I forget how cold I am all the time... so hard to WANT to do CT. haha I have been sticking to it but it is more difficult. Last night I FROZE afterwards, went to bed with 5 blankets, sweatshirt, jammie bottoms, thick socks and sucked all the heat out of my hubby's body as I laid next to him...miserable night.

3. lisaeh3

lisaeh3 Silver

Hi Guys! I am so excited! I have been taking HHCG since 3/19/2012 and have lost 5.2 pounds. I wanting to start CT now. I have been a mess since birth. I developed endometrosis as a young girl and developed fibromylagia at age 20. I am know 41 and just recently had a full hysterectomy. That was the best thing I could of ever done because my hormones are now corrected with bioidentical hormones. I wake up every morning feeling even if that makes sense. Well anyway, I have always struggled with my weight while my other siblings were skinny. I always wanted to get to the root of the problem but never seem to. I am following the HCG protocol to a T but losing slowly. I believe that with the CT protocol I will be able to lose faster and fix some underlining problems. Wish me luck! Any suggestions would be appreciated!

4. Ane

Ane New Member

Welcome lisaeh3! Best of luck!