1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

HBOT

Discussion in 'Ask Jack' started by BJK77, Jun 4, 2014.

1. BJK77

BJK77 Gold

Jack,

Would you expect a person with very poor redox to experience a detox reaction from HBOT? Initially the HBOT was amazing for my sleep and I've suddenly hit a major downturn where sleep is the pits again and my temperature regulation is going crazy. My face, upper back and neck are on fire when I should be chilled and I'm freezing when I should be warm. Could this be the HBOT? The only other thing I can think of is I recently must have gotten a bug bite - ended up with a black and blue mark and a small rash. I'm hoping and praying it's not another Lyme infection.

Any guidance you can provide on frequency, duration, etc for using HBOT? Thanks!

2. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

No.......but could it happen if the DC current in the brain is worse than the immune system? Yes.