1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

HbA1c and fasting insulin

Discussion in 'Optimal Labs' started by Souldanzer, May 4, 2012.

1. Souldanzer

Souldanzer Banned

Sorry to hear you got sick. It happened to me a few times with CT. I just figured better out than in.

My BG will go up if I fast for a long time. But then there is a point when it drops suddenly, about after 24 hrs or so. No idea what it means. Then I get the shakes and am very nauseous. Hope you're feeling better soon. Maybe get some detox support? I do milk thistle and dandelion root, sometimes MSM and I think cilantro helps me as well.

2. Destiny

Destiny New Member

Thank you, Souldanzer. I do milk thistle and MSM but will try dandelion root and cilantro.