1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Hazy sunlight these days?

Discussion in 'The Cave' started by Jacks, Apr 25, 2022.

1. Jacks

Jacks Gold

Has anyone noticed how hazy sunlight is these days - or is this just in the west? Just wondering if this is a regional thing or everywhere now.

My hypothesis is that the atmosphere is polluted and causing this diffuseness. When away from light pollution of cities only stars directly above appear bright and clear with those near the horizon appear diffuse.

The sunlight never seems to be bright and clear any more, and the sky never really clear blue like it used to be.

Will this have a trickle down effect on signaling in our bodies?

Josie Thomson likes this.
  2. Jacks

Jacks Gold

Update. Interestingly enough the last 3 days, the sun suddenly appears to be turned up a notch, the sky bluer than I've seen in a while, and the haziness/geoengineering seems to have gone (for the moment)! Not sure what the significance of this is - but wow - what a difference. I feel so much lighter in many ways.

3. Sunny20152019

Sunny20152019 New Member

I have definitely noticed the morning sun and sky what I call “torched” (geoengineered) over the last week... here in northwest Arkansas. The whole sky has been hazy white..

4. JanSz

JanSz Gold

By “torched” (geoengineered)
    do you mean chemtrails over the sky.

I am in the zip code 07054
    now the sky is fully cloudy
    but the last few times when there were no clouds, we have not had any chemtrails either.
    I was looking at the sky just to enjoy the sight.
    I hope it stays that way.

[​IMG]

5. Richard Watson

Richard Watson New Member

That photo Jan is your stock standard trail that forms ice crystals behind a plane. When powder type materials are released it should in principal be visible as soon as it leaves the aircraft. It just cant be invisible for three or four meters after its ejected.

JanSz likes this.
  6. JanSz

JanSz Gold

How is your health, especially your tendons?

7. JanSz

JanSz Gold

8. Jacks

Jacks Gold

9. JanSz

JanSz Gold

Yes.
    That is why I was surprised to see the sky above me looking like this,
    (nothing on it, not even any clouds):
    upload_2022-5-12_14-18-11.png

Somebody who is negligent will be fired.

Sunny20152019 and Jacks like this.
  10. 8Phoenix

8Phoenix New Member

JanSz likes this.
  11. Jacks

Jacks Gold

Yes - another beautiful day today - unbelievable what they have been doing to our skies. So obvious if you look.

JanSz likes this.
  12. Richard Watson

Really good thanks Jan, had zero pain from the tendons from the moment I came around till now. Now working on strengthening them over the last week

JanSz likes this.
  13. Richard Watson

I'm not in any way saying that spraying doesn't go on, I'm sure it does. But here in NZ, often when trails are seen its windy meaning if they want to cover these islands with what ever, they would have to release it somewhere between Australia and here, NZ is a pretty small target.

JanSz likes this.
  14. Jacks

Jacks Gold

Unfortunately our skies are back to being sprayed again. We had a spray-free week - lovely. Can't believe no one notices the difference!