1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

HAVE YOU EVER WRITTEN A LOVE LETTER TO YOURSELF?

Discussion in 'Female Quantum Biology' started by Jack Kruse, Mar 6, 2019.

1. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

The philosophy of touch is different for us all. You have to find yours. We can touch each other physically or mentally using overt and covert ways. Have you Do not focus on one option over another. Explore them all. I just did and it cut me and I bleed. Now I am letting you see me gutted.

[​IMG]
    Bleeding isn't optional for most of us, but maybe it should be? Not all wounds we create or bear are the bleeding kind but if they touch others they might be worthwhile.
    Sometimes, reaching out and taking someone's hand is the beginning of a journey. At other times, it is allowing another to take yours.
    Sometimes this journey begins when the touch is delivered wirelessly by an idea or a smile, or a word. No matter the mode, engage them with your power. Get so inside their head that they cannot help but feel your power.
    Just as a life without love is incongruent, so is a life lived without the ability to touch. I am of the opinion it marks the genesis of a serious illness......it might be an illness from which you never entirely recover.
    Tell your story.
    Shout it. Write it.
    Whisper it if you have to.
    But tell it to the world.......
    Some won't understand it.
    Some will outright reject it.
    But many will thank you for it.
    And then the most
    magical thing will happen in your life.
    One by one, voices will start
    whispering, 'Me, too.'
    And your tribe will gather.
    And you will never feel alone again.
    With" a touch" of wisdom, can emerge the end of fears & disease.
    The nose on your face is genetic. Intuition is epigenetic. That means it is wholly impacted by our environment. Our intuition is NOT always right but you can hone it to become the greatest tool in your epigenetic toolbox.
    Its power and range are unmatched in nature.
    Refuse to be ignored. Touch the masses in the ways that empower you. The soul that lives inside this body will not be ignored. I am here to stay and I am going to make you feel me in some way with or without your consent.
    This is the story of the March webinar of 2019. It is quite a ride. It is a story of love that crashes into us via touch and when you are touched in this way you might gain some wisdom. Listen...........it might just change your life.
    [​IMG]

https://www.patreon.com/posts/25180098

2. Karen & Glen C.

Karen & Glen C. New Member

IMG_20190217_092341447~2.jpg Its easy to be a blokey bloke and ignore intuition.
    I wrote this after a damn good slap to the ego.

MITpowered26 likes this.
  3. LieselK

LieselK Titanium Member

Dang. I've written many a "love letter" to loved ones, but never to myself. I can only think of one instance where I wrote to myself and it was in the midst of healing from sexual abuse. I'll have to go find that... I just remember ending with the fact that love won. Real love. The ones who valued me when I couldn't value myself and kept it up until I finally could.

On my homework list (along with the business plan you told me to write for me) is to write myself a love letter.

caroline likes this.
  4. caroline

caroline Moderator

I love this idea of a love letter to myself .....what could be more important.......

I am such a work in progress ....so I will add this to my "to do" list and ponder for awhile.

Not too long though ....I can see how important this will be to me and my journey.... and to my loved one.

I cherish everything I encounter here.......

JanSz likes this.
  5. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Make you to do list your ACT NOW list.

LieselK, caroline and JanSz like this.
  6. Hollyrebecca

Hollyrebecca New Member

This post reminded me of this Mary Oliver poem - ‘Wild Geese’. Reading this feels like an act of self-love, somehow:

‘You do not have to be good.
    You do not have to walk on your knees
    For a hundred miles through the desert, repenting.
    You only have to let the soft animal of your body
    love what it loves.
    Tell me about despair, yours, and I will tell you mine.
    Meanwhile the world goes on.
    Meanwhile the sun and the clear pebbles of the rain
    are moving across the landscapes,
    over the prairies and the deep trees,
    the mountains and the rivers.
    Meanwhile the wild geese, high in the clean blue air,
    are heading home again.
    Whoever you are, no matter how lonely,
    the world offers itself to your imagination,
    calls to you like the wild geese, harsh and exciting —
    over and over announcing your place
    in the family of things.’

Janette Layne, JanSz and MITpowered26 like this.
  7. caroline

caroline Moderator

How wonderful and appropriate ....thankyou so much for posting this here

Hollyrebecca likes this.
  8. caroline

caroline Moderator

9. MITpowered26

MITpowered26 New Member

Thankyou

10. LieselK

LieselK Titanium Member

Done! In my journal. What an amazing mental exercise... definitely needs to be done regularly. It was definitely strange to be talking to myself and then referencing myself as the writer as well...