1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Have you ever been touched by cold? How did it feel?

Discussion in 'The Kruse Longevity Center' started by Jack Kruse, Mar 6, 2019.

1. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Chapters in medical textbooks have been re-written because of how CT works by touching our ANS.
    Humans have an outstanding ability to keep themselves warm in cold weather or ice-cold water.
    The autonomous nervous system is partially voluntary.
    This means we need to train to withstand the cold like you would lift weights........let the cold touch you to regain your magnetic flux.

https://www.wimhofmethod.com/uploads/kcfinder/files/biology-now-chapter-22-Wim-Hof.pdf

JT has a lot to say about Cold Thermogenesis touches him.
    "Once you explore this world of Citizen Scientists and Quantum Biology youʼll no doubt come across the term BioHacking. The idea is to experiment or hack your environment to try and decide which variables are meaningful. You have done it without knowing you were doing it perhaps with a diet or workout routine- You've mitohacked your environment.

Thereʼre stresses we consider inherent to our job or family that can be mitigated with actions like Cold Thermogenesis. You might work the night shift or have trouble sleeping- if you do have a light problem it will be hard for someone else to fix it for you. No matter the good advice or the books you read you need to tune your body so it craves good things. That is my challenge to myself: I want to tune my intuition so that I no longer only crave sex and gummy worms but instead desire cold water and sunshine. That was my goal when I first began, it feels silly now to admit because of my sugar addiction but that is where my CT rituals all started for me. My goal is still the same; to crave goodness.

We have talked about anticipating touch from others, this is your opportunity to do what you can to clean your slate and be a vibrationally responsible human who is spreading goodness and thinking clearly. How does CT pertain to touch?

Ask yourself when is the best time to sharpen a knife? The answer is before you need it, you may not even know you needed it. This is me telling you: no matter your discipline, no matter your fitness level, you will heighten your senses and sharpen your mind when you practice Cold Thermogenesis. This is a promise from nature. The cold will increase your magnetism in ways you'll never anticipate. You will attract more and should, therefore, better understand the consequences of gravity."

CT builds your animal magnetism.

2. Cathy Hohmeyer

Cathy Hohmeyer New Member

A monk named Kneipp created his hot /cold healing protocols in the late 1800's when he threw himself in a cold stream after not being "cured" by others. Same ideas??

Phosphene and Karen & Glen C. like this.
  3. Karen & Glen C.

Karen & Glen C. New Member

The late Takamatsu-sensei (Mongolian Tiger) performed CT each and every morning until his passing of 85 yrs.
    Some of his tales are mind blowing..!

Me and Karen are magnetically drawn to the cold mizu now and it's addictive to say the most..

A few weeks back I went on a pub crawl with my eldest son amdahis mates..

It had been raining quiet heavily and upon leaving a certain venue we all accumulated out the front.

Well..blow me down and call me Nancy...right in front of my eyes was this big ass puddle of water...

Fully atired (back pack with all my goodies - 1st aid etc) and that included RA-OPTICS on my dile....in I went..!

The crowd were stunned to say thier most and I had a God dam ball..

Up and away for the rest of the eve totally soaked from head to concrete...

Felt great, sobered me up, off to the next venue...seemed quite normal to me..
    ;-)

Phosphene and Kathy Spears like this.
  4. CT makes me feel like I'm making progress.

caroline likes this.
  5. OliverGruener2

OliverGruener2 New Member

Even though I am at beginning with CT (4 mins cold showers) I notice the change from turning the lever cold (mindset shift), to the cold touch of the water and the stopping of thoughts, right to the incredible sensations when I am not my body is cold and starts to heat again. I feel very alive and refreshed.
    Every cold shower is training for the mind and body.

6. kris90

kris90 New Member

I became quite curious in the past couple days of why cold REALLY works. Here are some observations that are leading me down a rabitt hole:

-CT series taught us that cold activates the leptin-melanocortin pathway by making POMC when cold touches our skin
    -POMC is also made from UV light touching our skin, and it makes b-endorphin, ACTH, a-MSH and a few other chemicals
    -I thought it was interesting that both cold and UV light activate this same pathway. How can that be so?
    -I learned from Jack that cooling of surfaces allows more light assimilation
    -I also learned from Jack that all cells release ELF UV light for signalling, and stressed cells release more (i.e. loss of energy from light)
    -I also learned from Jack that melanin is a protein that absorbs and stores UV light (it has photon traps) and it is on the skin and RPE
    -In winter, there is barely any UV light in our environment, but somehow we are designed to thrive. Cold plays a role. But how does it work?
    -UV light does not ALWAYS have to come from the SUN. Jack taught me in Vermont 2018 it comes from within, and hence why cells release ELF UV light.
    -Cold on the skin MUST help re-absorb the ELF UV light released/lossed by stressed cells. Perhaps melanin doesn't always absorb UV light from the sun, but also reabsorbs UV light emitted by cells?
    -Assuming this is correct, the ELF UV light from our cells that gets recaptured in our skin is the mechanism for activating the leptin-melanocortin pathway and making POMC.
    -Again, if true, cold simply PREVENTS a loss of energy from light keeping E=mc2 balanced.

So my takehome is this:
    -If you live in the Northern Hemisphere, you are designed to harvest as MUCH UV light from the sun as possible in summer months to build your solar redox, store UV light in melanin and increase your Vitamin D levels.
    -In winter, the cold on your surfaces limits the amount of ELF UV light biophotons that ESCAPE your body, so you can RE-USE light energy. Hence why cold increases your magnetism, so you are a better light collector and carrier, and you are less leaky.

The fastest way to reverse disease is to better assimilate light. This is why equatorial sun is a MUST for those who are quite ill losing too much light from their cells. You MUST build your redox first. THEN, you can use COLD to minimize your leakiness of light. Keeping light within the body is KEY to maintaining optimal health and wellness.

7. kris90

kris90 New Member

Jack's connection from The Monk Who Sold His Ferrari was that Julien Battle moved to the Himayan Mountains where UV light was plentiful, but the environment was also COLD. This allowed him to quickly build his redox while simultaneously increasing his magnetic flux.

Jack decided to do the same experiment on himself to reverse his obesity and low dopamine by employing the Leptin Rx and CT protocol, and it turns out the hypothesis was correct. Light, water and magnetism wins.

8. Very nice Kris

kris90 and Alex97232 like this.
  9. Bryan Anderson

Bryan Anderson Bakayaker

Kris, this summary is much appreciated especially for myself as I spend an inordinate amount of time (years) trying to connect these dots and figure out my own puzzle. Any thoughts on how this connects to CT's ability to improve various receptors sensitivity throughout the body? For neurotransmitters and hormones etc? I'm one of the odd ducks that has too much dopamine and norepinephrine etc. (COMT, anxiety blah blah etc). Initially, CT increased anxiety then oddly is providing a balancing effect over time. The effect of CT is turbo charged when combined with sunlight or redlight which supports your redox first note above. I understand that increased magnetism in the reason for the receptors becoming more friendly, but how?

kris90 likes this.
  10. kris90

kris90 New Member

Glad it was helpful! My take is that cold condenses our proteins, while light and/or stress uncondenses our proteins. Remember how Jack talks about the geometry of our proteins is critical? Well in a condensed state, the receptors are smaller, and less active hormone is required to activate them. Additionally, hormones have to travel and bind to the receptor. To me, that is driven by a force of magnetism, and given that the cold improves magnetic flux, it keeps hormones bound to receptors a lot tighter.

Bryan Anderson likes this.
  11. Bryan Anderson

Bryan Anderson Bakayaker

Has Jack or anyone confirmed your melanin theory above on absorbing UV light from the outside and within? That makes perfect sense. I'm assuming retinol & melanopsin need to have a good relationship to make sure this can happen. I wondered about that, but never asked the next question, ok we release UV light under stress/ or in a crap environment but why? Is it just a waste? Like a enlarging star just releasing excess light?

Last edited: Apr 17, 2019
  12. Bryan Anderson

Bryan Anderson Bakayaker

Thanks Kris, I appreciate it. I'll roll this around for a while.

kris90 likes this.
  13. kris90

kris90 New Member

I don't think so, but would love to hear his criticism on my understanding.

14. kris90

kris90 New Member

Further to this, when we are full-blown cold adapted and pretty well lost all our fat mass (as mammals do throughout hibernation), we are in our most condensed state, which means we are not going to release very much hormone (think VERY low leptin levels) into the blood. Instead, the hormone stays bound to the receptor very tightly. This is why IME, my LH and T levels are quite low, and I am very lean. There's not very much T in my blood, but I am not experiencing hypogonadism. I have a normal libido, sperm count, can grow a great beard, and have quite a bit of muscle mass with minimal fat.

On the other end of the equation, someone may have leptin resistance and obesity with low T levels. The opposite is occurring. The individual is too UNcondensed (think fall when mammals went through an entire summer eating carbs) and therefore TOO much hormone (energy/information) is being released/lost.

recoen likes this.
  15. kris90

kris90 New Member

I noticed something quite remarkable. My skin color changes in the cold. Where I live is still quite cold in the mornings, so when I ground and watch the sunrise in my underwear, I'm getting CT in as well. Then I usually do some CT in the shower or pool, and on my way into the office I drive with the windows down for air CT and at this point I'm shivering like crazy.

I noticed my arms get really dark (a nice bronze), even on cloudy days, just from the cold alone. I think the CT is driving up my a-MSH through POMC to give me this complexion.

recoen likes this.
  16. recoen

recoen Gold

I notice a bronze-like color as well.

kris90 likes this.
  17. Dani

Dani New Member

I have seen a similar change, too.

kris90 likes this.
  18. Solidsilverteeth

Solidsilverteeth New Member

Excepost, I particularly like what you say about storing up lightin summer to last over winter, this makes sense I totally resonate with that

kris90 likes this.
  19. recoen

recoen Gold

https://m.medicalxpress.com/news/20...oOkqIHMuvJTQkP3CdiZu0603c9DPGszmF6P4wgd7_DykY

20. kris90

kris90 New Member

recoen and Lahelada like this.