1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

HAS THE TRANSITION FROM 3G to 5G PUSHED MAN TO "HIS BIOLOGIC EDGE"?

Discussion in 'Mitochondrial Rx' started by Jack Kruse, Feb 20, 2019.

1. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Have you ever listened to where the edge of humanity currently is on a podcast? Well here is your chance. This podcast helps you visit the edge of where humanity has gone
    What is the new human edge or precipice we've built? There is a “revolution on the surface of the earth” called technology-induced chronic light stress and it is causing a new evolution of free radical signals via nnEMF and magnetic fields from your environment changing the internal terroir in your mitochondria leading to diseases that appear to emerge from nowhere. Your healthspan and longevity will be "a reality" you obtain that emerges from the results of these collisions and creations.

[​IMG]
    ^^^^Here is the 2018
    Cancer mechanism hypothesis the alien magnetic field mechanism.

[​IMG]
    Here is the mechanism of cancer generation from the aberrant electric fields that is orthogonal to the magnetic field in an electromagnetic wave happens this way which alters VGCC's

[​IMG]
    ^^^^^The sun is the EMF we are designed to work perfectly with........

Light-induced stress has burned a lot of biologic bridges in the modern world. The edge of a precipice is a very merciless school; over there you either learn to become more serious about your choices or you get sick first and die foolishly more quickly. Never be afraid of the edge. People who embrace the discomfort at the edge of a precipice always have a better chance to understand nature than a person who is far away from it. Precipices are the routine routes of uncommon rare people. Here are three hours of an uncommon truth. I begin talking ten minutes in if you want to get right to it.

2. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

3. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

4. Penny

Penny New Member

This is the most amazing podcast of all time - Dr. K thanks for all the EMF protections tips:) Just wow!

Sajid Mahmood likes this.
  5. Tom Nguyen

Tom Nguyen New Member

Holy shitaki at this podcast. I had these questions about nnEMF, grounding and faraday cages and the direction the world was heading to. I had started to to make a custom robe with copper fabric in my attempt to block ALAN and nnEMF (like a faraday cage robe), but now I'm not so sure if it's going to have the affect towards nnEMF I'm searching for. Especially since I'm living in an apartment on the first floor near the city centre.

I need to reconsider my grounding conditions.

For those interested, this is the copper fabric I intended to implement into my robe.
    https://m.alibaba.com/product/60762498687/200-mesh-250-mesh-red-copper.html?s=p

6. Michalis

Michalis New Member

Not a good idea with 5G, think jump conduction. You could hurt yourself.

Alex97232 likes this.
  7. Tom Nguyen

Tom Nguyen New Member

true, but then a way would be to ground it. Question is, how do you ground something like a faraday robe? Is having some cables dangling off and touching the ground sufficient or it needs a trusted earthing terminal hooked up, but then you lose mobility.

Silver lining though, you could just stick a whole bunch of metal meshes up where 5G antennas are, hook them up to a capacitor and store free electricity hahahaha

8. KrusinWitchie

KrusinWitchie New Member

FH’s employer of now 10 years just sent out an email to all managers detailing protocols for handling employees who come into work high. They’re not just smoking weed. The same day they sent out the email, FH’s store in the 5G suburbs of Boston had to call the police to pick up one of their employees who was acting erratically. I listened in on the recap of this situation and my jaw was on the floor the entire time. He wouldn’t leave with his grandma who came to Pick him up because he didn’t trust her, so when given the choice of leave with Grandma or leave with the police, he chose the police. The manager who was telling this to FH made note of the “dead look in his eyes”.

He was also caught the other day throwing away hundreds of dollars of perfectly good seabass. That had my eyes bulging more than the circumstances of his separation.

Just kidding. What frightened me the most was that this kid said that FH was “scary”. Young 5g opiate addicted dopamine depleted Zombies and fear of black men don’t sit well with me.

I don’t think this will be the last young kid being separated for this. I wouldn’t be surprised if the company starts storing Narcan at the stores.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.wl...r-flu-diagnosis-school-district-says/26437756

Greater Cincinnati 5g death.

https://www.yahoo.com/gma/bus-drive...ed-heroin-104205389--abc-news-topstories.html

NJ bus driver ODs and crashes school buscarrying 12 special needs children

9. _J_

_J_ New Member

I am curious about what would happen if you had a Trifield TF2/RF reader next to a 5G mast. Would it "max" out, or would the needle be at 0 ?

From the interview with Jack above, it sounds like it would be at 0. Does anyone know ?

Perhaps the RF readers are unable to pick up any values at the frequency in the 6-90GHz range, or perhaps it depends on what frequencies that the 5G mast is outputting ?

10. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

RF meters give clues to 5G.

JanSz likes this.
  11. DrEttinger

DrEttinger Choice, the only thing we control

"One Web - Were Launching The First 5G Ready Network In Space."

It's no longer an issue of stopping 5th Generation Communication (5G). Its use globally is a given. Mitigating its effects is now the best we can do. I know I will be.

Live coverage: First OneWeb broadband satellites launch aboard Soyuz rocket - https://spaceflightnow.com/…/soyuz-vs21-mission-status-cen…/

The first six satellites for OneWeb's mega-constellation have launched on a Soyuz rocket from French Guiana. This will see another 20 Soyuz rockets launching every month, lofting up 32-36 satellites at a time. To provide global internet coverage, there will need to be 648 units in orbit, but the ultimate number could rise to around 2,000.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Feb 27, 2019
  12. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

13. JanSz

JanSz Gold

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 8, 2019
    Christine_L likes this.