1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Hard/saline water

Discussion in 'Redox Rx' started by Danica, Nov 21, 2020.

1. Danica

Danica New Member

We are thinking of moving to a rural property that has saline/hard water (from bore hole = well). I remember Jack say on one Q&A that hard water is good but I don't remember why. Can someone let me know why it is good to drink?

2. Martha Ray

Martha Ray Martha Ray, New Member

On interview 3 of 7 Dr. Mercola Interviews Dr. Stephanie Seneff (Part 3 of 7)

I just heard Dr. Stephanie Seneff say
    "In fact, hard water – it’s very clear that people who drink hard water have on average a decreased risk of cardiovascular disease compared to people who drink soft water. It’s something people haven’t been able to figure out why.
    Discussion goes on to focus on Sulfur...
    DM: Do you have any speculations? SS: I think it’s the sulfur. The softening process removes the sulfur. So you can get sulfur from water, you can get it from air potentially through the hydrogen sulfide that comes in and gets fixated in the sulfate. You can get it from vegetables, the sulfate, if the vegetables are grown in soil that contains adequate sulfate. I think that sulfur is overlooked – our modern farming methods tend to remove the sulfur from the soil and then we put in all these nitrates and phosphates… DM: The commercial agriculture. Organic farming practices would tend to increase it. SS: Organic is great. DM: Obviously the normal strategy is to use a food based approach rather than taking a supplemental form. If one was compelled of the evidence and the research and literature that you’re reviewing of the importance of sulfur and improving it in our system, what is the best way to increase sulfur? SS: I believe the best way is eggs and meat and seafood. DM: What type of quantities are we looking at? SS: I believe in eating a lot."

Good 7 Part interview - I'm have to listen to it more times to try and grasp it all...

Starts with
    Dr. Mercola Interviews Dr. Stephanie Seneff (Part 1 of 7)

Just Google the title with filling in the ( Part__ of 7 ) to find all 7.

3. Danica

Danica New Member

Thank you Martha! This is so interesting. Funnily enough, over the weekend, people with land next to ours gave us water to drink from their bore and it did smell of sulphur (a bit of a rotten egg smell)! I remember drinking water like this from natural springs in Slovakia when I was young and it was considered healing for some ailments.

Martha Ray likes this.