1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Haplotype and SNPs

Discussion in 'Optimal Labs' started by Dani, Sep 5, 2018.

1. Sergio Valadez

Sergio Valadez New Member

You’re very welcome. :) Here’s from the 23andme website: “Results should take 2-4 weeks, but processing times may vary.”

2. Michalis

Michalis New Member

I can't exactly remember.. I ordered it around Oct/Nov and i had the results early Jan.. Because i am in Europe it took some time but i think it takes 1 month..

3. Antonis

Antonis Free diving

Mthfr support.com

Michalis likes this.

4. This is crazy- same haplotype here- also have many vit D mutations and CBS issues going on

There’s some very interesting preliminary research on the coupling with our mitochondria and ATP production

Do you have any fatigue issues going on at all? Just really intrigued- J1 is a common haplotype but running into the exact haplotype is really cool

Last edited: Jul 28, 2019
    Marko Pollo likes this.
  5. Dani

Dani New Member

Christine, my fellow J1er! - Please point me in the direction of the research on coupling and mitochondria ATP production. I'm very interested.

In terms of fatigue, I was having issues but no longer. Earlier this year I eliminated ALAN, started getting up with the sun and going to bed shortly after sunset. It really improved my energy levels.

I have one VDR mutation and I'm not sure about the CBS. I set a challenge for myself this year to see if I can get my Vitamin D above 60 without supplementation at the 48th latitude. I should have the result back sometime later this week.

Scompy likes this.