1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Hang on... Makeup & 5G?

Discussion in 'Female Quantum Biology' started by ScottishEmma, May 13, 2018.

1. ScottishEmma

ScottishEmma Silver

So I've heard all the talk about tattoos and 5G but what about makeup? Makeup has metallic compounds and heavy metals and is slathered all over women's eyes, face and lips. Surely the number of women wearing makeup outnumbers the number of people with tattoos? Does it? Wouldn't that be more of a problem walking around with metal in your pores up near your face where you're holding your phone??

What about the absorption of these metals into the skin? We're told that we absorb up to 60% of what we put on our skin.

Is makeup more of an issue?

I don't personally wear it.

Sajid Mahmood and Brent Patrick like this.
  2. ValerieBee

ValerieBee Radical Mitochondriac

You bring up a good point. I don't wear makeup or jewelry in general either. I know I've heard/read Jack saying no makeup in the sun, but I'm not sure I've read specifically wrt the metals. If I see a post while I'm fishing around this morning I'll let you know, but I'd imagine you're spot on.

3. shiran

shiran Curious

I heard Jack say that makeup might protect us indoors under a blue light
    and yes no makeup in the sun
    Today there are companies in the market that produce relatively natural makeup/
    I wonder if there are men here who use makeup as protection against blue light indoors?
    With regard to jewelry I wonder whether diamonds and jewelry from stones without gold or any other metal are also a problem in a 5G world?

4. Lahelada

Lahelada New Member

In the podcast with Jodelle he says no make up during day, but that at night is the only time he approves of it.

Jude likes this.
  5. Sue-UK

Sue-UK Gold

I'm hoping they'll help me navigate it. :confused:
    TIny diamonds and rubies enclosed in a small circle of fabric that allows light through, on the third eye chakra point, resting in bright sunshine this morning was awesome. :D Better there than on the belly button.:rofl:

electronic gem therapy uses high intensity light, apparently the light is "stressed" with the qualities of precious gems to "profoundly alter the body's mood and chemistry." (Although I think it has more to do with the gems being " stressed" by certain frequencies of light, and fluorescing others.) Electronic gem therapy also uses brainwaves, they induce theta, alpha and low beta etc depending on the situation. So I'm testing it whilst we've got some fab sunshine. I'd tried it before with bioptron light, but didn't really notice anything much, possibly too low an intensity light, and I was doing it through the wrists, and the palm of my hand. Rings were made with no metal behind the gems, so the light through it was directed at the skin, (mini laser?) but I'm also thinking finger bones, the breast bone for necklaces etc. .... maybe I sensed it on my forehead because it was close to bone.

I read recently that diamonds can contain ice-vii. Yet another gem rabbit hole ....:eek:

Phosphene and Alex97232 like this.
  6. Christine_L

Christine_L Precious Metal member

After reading one of Jack's posts I stopped wearing face make up unless at night or day for a special outing. Usually only mascara or lipstick is my thing now.

To block the blue light, I should wear it in the office then? Do you think its worth it to put on in the AM and then remove for lunch time outside, then reapply for screen time?

ScottishEmma likes this.
  7. ScottishEmma

ScottishEmma Silver

I'm wondering about that. I've seen a few people talking about wearing makeup to mitigate the light. I'm not sure how that would work exactly but it's certainly interesting. Although you'd need to keep taking it off every time you went outside haha.

Birka for the win!!

Christine_L, Phosphene and drezy like this.
  8. ElectricUniverse

ElectricUniverse New Member

Don't know much about makeup but as a man I would state that a vibrantly healthy woman is exceedingly more beautiful sans any makeup== hands down.

A naturally beautiful woman wearing makeup is a bit like spray painting a lovely flower with cheap paint.

I'm sure many men with fastidious taste would agree with me.

Please keep that soft and sensitive skin and pores free of makeup contaminants.

As far as makeup serving as a light/EMF shield on skin-- then why not just just mix up a paste of silver powder as a mask and slather it on? You will turn every head in the room (and cause all the sunglasses to come out!) :) Just kidding.

9. drezy

drezy Gold

Agreed and fastidious taste is my middle name!

Sajid Mahmood likes this.
  10. Michalis

Michalis New Member

Less is more in that case.. I agree 100%

It is sad to see women slapping all these on them.. I call it the "armor" ...

Makes it diffucult to make a pass ... Too many layers..

Sajid Mahmood and drezy like this.
  11. Christine_L

If you are referring to the Kardashian layered & contoured looks then I tend to agree. However there are so many natural makeups available and appealing looks using a bare face with just lipstick. I enjoy wearing make up to enhance the natural character of my face and I am only not wearing it to get optimal sunshine!

12. Jenelle

Jenelle Gold

Many women think they need makeup to enhance ...something... Many men prefer au naturel. You'll be thankful for that someday. ;)

13. Michalis

Michalis New Member

I am one of them, make-up puts me off , it is too fake... It tells me how deep the woman on the other side is buying into the cultural matrix she belongs too..
    Then JK's science sealed the deal for good. And by the way i dont put any make up to enchance myself..

Sajid Mahmood, Jenelle and drezy like this.
  14. Christine_L

Of course everyone can and should work to enhance themselves - not necessarily with makeup! Its not at all bad to be conscious about how you look. I think all the bombardment of beauty treatments are chemical noise, but that's fine with me, I ignore it unless I find some useful inspiration for everyday style choices. My make up has evolved SO much since my teens. I am thankful not to feel the need to cover anything anymore! Its great to just wake up, have no acne, wash my face and put on jojoba oil. I care about my personal choice over someone else's ideals but since my boyfriend likes both au naturale and some lipstick on a night out I'll tend to care more about his opinion! ;)

15. drezy

drezy Gold

I'd argue that most men prefer more natural and more assertive women.

Try this experiment:
    Step 1
    Enter a public place and announce to the men there that there are two women with makeup on outside.
    Note overall male enthusiasm.

Step 2
    Enter a public place and announce to the men there that there are two women mud wrestling outside.
    Note overall male enthusiasm.

Sajid Mahmood and Christine_L like this.
  16. Christine_L

Natural = mud wrestling haha nice @drezy

Sajid Mahmood likes this.
  17. drezy

drezy Gold

Mud being wet and outside it's got the biophysics of light and water covered.

Sajid Mahmood and Christine_L like this.