1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

"Hands are for hugging"

Discussion in 'The Cave' started by caroline, Jul 11, 2017.

1. caroline

caroline Moderator

This is a very memorable quote from Jan.....

What did you do today to be kind and generous and loving???

who did you hug today?

Hugging is such great oxy ...an incredible connection to those you love, to those who need comfort and everything in between.

I have a wonderful Doc ....and he always touches me briefly on my arm or shoulder. It say to me - "I am here for you and I am listening and I care".

2. Mystic Rose60

Mystic Rose60 Let the sun shine on you :))

I love this quote too Audrey :love:

Hubby and I hug often, at least a dozen times a day and maybe more. :love:
    My grandbabies, I can't get and give enough hugs to those little guys :love:
    I hug family, friends and strangers too. :love:
    I hug my kitties and they kiss me back and nudge me with their heads.:love:

I also LOVE to hug trees and at times, hold my arms out and embrace the sun and tell it how beautiful it is and I thank it.:love:

3. caroline

caroline Moderator

very nice Rose. We hug all the time too ...and lately have discovered that running our finger tips up and down each other's spine is the most sensual and alive.
    there is such a pease. and joy when I am outside.

about hugging strangers - this happens often to me. It is like you make such a connection with someone - you have to hug them!

Obviously it is light emanating from us and attracting light. I Love how spontaneous it is! It is like spontaneous combustion!