1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Handling of muscle trigger points and / or tighten up muscles - maybe a energy metabo

Discussion in 'Optimal Fitness' started by marcus, Jul 12, 2013.

1. marcus

marcus New Member

I love endurance sports. I know this kind of sports isn't benefical for health and longevity... I am in a transition period finding my way of being healthy and happy. Anyway... after my training session I sometimes end up with (the day after) tight muscles. It's no muscle soreness but trigger points (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trigger_point).

What is the cause? Could it be just muscle overload? Maybe, but not in my case. It's independent of effort - aerobic or anaerobic. There must be something different. Is it a metabolism issue? Maybe production of too much ROS in cells? Maybe lack of micronutrients? I suppose it is in this area. Starting about four weeks ago I am on a (zero) carb diet now. Plus avoiding EMF as much as possible, living circadian cycles, reducing endurance training (shifiting towards heavy lifting exercises), prefer seafoods (oysters, salmon, sea veggies), grounding, and don't be to serious at all. This might be a solution but I expect adaptation needs muuuuuuuuuuuuuch time.

Anyone gained experience in this field and shares it with me?

(I hope my english doesn't suck at all... sorry guys - don't hesitate to correct me)

2. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

many causes but I would say it is intracellular water loss in the cells cyto architecture that is the real cause.

3. marcus

marcus New Member

What does cause an intracellular water loss? Any ideas how to fix this issue?

4. nonchalant

nonchalant Silver

EMF, fluoride, lack of sodium, not drinking enough good water.

5. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

fascia is composed of one of our main semiconductors.......collagen. This is where many nanotubes are found. It is also where the meridians are found. With out water fascia tightens. Muscles can not work.........without water we lose current and energy.

6. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

fascia is part of the tensgrity system in the zero entropy machine called life.

7. marcus

marcus New Member

Thank you nonchalant and Jack.

I will change several things... and watch...

8. Tones

Tones New Member

Another thing is the fascia's over compensating. Causes for that is a lack of endurance or strength, posture imbalances or incorrect breath and movement engagement.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bNPgqS3EfRw

http://i42.tinypic.com/301fqd3.jpg There's a better image about. This is just something I quickly done up in MS paint. Black and grey arrows are output, pink is direct support, clear is other. red is muscle green is fascia

Nothing wrong with it because it's one way the body adapts. But if it's overworked the fascia becomes an issue (saw/painful) locally or elsewhere depending where is weakest.

Last edited: Jul 25, 2013
  9. JNV

JNV Administrator

How much water should we be drinking each day? I know you wrote RO water is the best. I'm planning on putting a RO system for the entire home. I'm a male, in my 40's, 5'6, 250 pounds, insulin insensitive, low thyroid, I crave very little water and don't even think about it, and my fascia is typically inflamed. I have very tight muscles, so I was interested in reading your responses above. My testosterone coverts to Estrogen, and I have high anxiety at times. I think not having ample water, based on what you've written, make be a big factor in why I am overweight and my hormones are out of whack (among other things). Also, do you have a recommendation for a RO system in particular? Thank you.

10. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

I would not recommend a RO system for the house.......could be a costly danger to the plumbing......its now cheaper to buy it......and consider a well on the property instead.

11. JNV

JNV Administrator

Thank you for responding.