1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Hall Effect & CT

Discussion in 'Ask Jack' started by TheKid, Feb 5, 2014.

1. TheKid

TheKid Gold

For Jack Only

Jack,

I'm playing catchup and have just listened to the Dec Q&A. In it you explain how CT improves semi conduction via the Hall Effect. But my question is: semi conduction where and how?

I have never been able to understand this because CT is a surface phenomenon on the skin.

In the Q&A you used the example of an iPhone. And if you look to the computer industry, cooling of semiconductors has to be direct either through refrigeration or the use of a heat sink.

With CT, mitochondria in, say, cardiac muscle, never see any temp drop. So how would CT impact them via the Hall Effect?

In fact, if you do CT right, your core body temp should increase, not decrease.

What am I missing?

2. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

What is on the surface? Skin......what is it made of? Collagen. What is it next too. Water. Collagen is hydrophilic. Water charge separates....in positive and negative charges......what does the Halls effect increase? electron flow. This is the flow that initially electrifies the entire cytoskeleton of every semiconductor in your body because collagen is the "wire" embedded in the battery of life (water) Every last bit of collagen touches every other because of its piezoelectric ability.

Alan Hall, Joe Gavin and kyrakitty like this.