1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

hair loss

Discussion in 'Biohacking 101' started by kovita, Aug 4, 2014.

1. kovita

kovita Gold

I have been researching lately the possible culprit of the hair loss I experience since march of his year. I may be bold very soon and still not able to crack the issue. I did leptin reset, full seasonal epi-paleo for almost a year. My fingernails and body hair are strong and no thinning or bald spots, but the hair of my scalp keep on falling by incredible speed. The issue started abruptly. There are some JK blogs touching this issue, but still I have not identified my issue there.

2. Inger

Inger Silver

That is mysterious Kovita... I really have no idea...

I just know 2 years ago when I did a week of high protein low fat i started to lose hair like crazy after a few days. So i stopped it and hair loss stopped too

3. kovita

kovita Gold

Inger, I suspect I went low carb too quickly and this could have been my trigger. I am on the lower side of protein. I am not really able to move carbs higher than something like 75g a day regulary, but I will do my best to give it a try. There are some hints going low carb abruptly can give you thyroid-like problems. There is more evidence in my health diary a may made a mistake being so good at switching the fat burning.

4. Ken23

Ken23 New Member

I think your suspicions are correct about going low carb too quickly. In hindsight I think it made my hair loss worse. Gradual decline might be best.

kovita likes this.
  5. dhruv.d

dhruv.d New Member

Here i posting all the possible culprits that causes Hair Loss. Select which one is yours.
    1. Genetic Effects
    2. Hormonal imbalance
    3. Excessive seteroids intake
    4. Alcohols
    5. Smoking
    6. Suffer from Chronic dieases such as Diabeties, Thyroid and Cancer
    7. Water deficiency
    8. Use wrong or harsh Hair products such as oil, gel and shampoo etc
    9. Drink Sewage water
    10. Imbalance immune system

6. magneto

magneto New Member

what do yall think about minoxidil?

7. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Not a fan. use of pulsed red light on the scalp is a better use of resources.

8. jenaf

jenaf Silver

9. Alper

Alper New Member

Can you recommend a source? I heard you saying something about it in one of your latest podcasts.