1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Hacking Make Up

Discussion in 'Female Quantum Biology' started by ScottishEmma, Jul 21, 2017.

1. Sue-UK

Sue-UK New Member

I wonder about people with pierced ears ...Especially those who have several piercings on their external satellite dishes. Had mine pierced in my 20's but eventually stopped using earrings because if I left them out for a few days, my lobes were attempting to heal. Realised I was reopening a wound. :eek:

2. ScottishEmma

ScottishEmma Silver

I got mine repierced last year. I wore earrings a few times then kinda forgot. I'm done with piercings now. I even got my nose pierced but that was an epic disaster from start to finish... :)

caroline likes this.
  3. Stardust

Stardust Silver

Can we get a recipe?! I use an exfoliator for my body and face from time to time. I use honey, sugar, coconut oil and essential oils.

ScottishEmma likes this.
  4. ScottishEmma

ScottishEmma Silver

Sounds lovely. I buy them from a woman who makes them handmade with essential oils. Too lazy to make my own :)

Stardust likes this.
  5. I haven't worn makeup in years, and stopped colouring my grey years ago, too. I stopped just to avoid all the chemicals in them. I also make my own soap, so I know what's in that, but I can't seem to stop using commercial shampoo and conditioner. :p That's the last thing to go, I suppose, as soon as I find a good recipe to make my own. I also stopped wearing earings in my pierced ears many years ago because I reacted to most metals. So at least I've been doing some things right, even if accidentally!

Mystic Rose60 likes this.
  6. JanSz

JanSz Gold

Way back then, say 1940-1950 when my Mom would wash my hair (using plain rough soap, that often she made herself), she would mix water with vinegar for the last rinse.

-----

Lyndsey Bates and Mystic Rose60 like this.
  7. Just Breathe

Just Breathe New Member

I'm wearing more makeup to the office and glasses these days, in an attempt to block fluorescent light. I remove glasses once I'm outside.

Inger and drezy like this.