1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Hacking Make Up

Discussion in 'Female Quantum Biology' started by ScottishEmma, Jul 21, 2017.

1. Stardust

Stardust Silver

ScottishEmma likes this.
  2. Stardust

Stardust Silver

Although, I need to get my ability to work this site better as you can tell from my last 2 posts!

ScottishEmma likes this.
  3. ScottishEmma

ScottishEmma Silver

:) Perfect. So what do you do with your skin? Daily wash and moisturise or nothing at all? Nadda?

4. Stardust

Stardust Silver

Nadda.

ScottishEmma likes this.
  5. ScottishEmma

ScottishEmma Silver

Wow! Well done. I'm using a natural handmade exfoliator and moisturiser right now. I find my skin gets all gunky if I don't use something...

Stardust likes this.
  6. What is the problem with metal - conduction?

ScottishEmma likes this.
  7. ScottishEmma

ScottishEmma Silver

Yes :)

Getting my braces out in two weeks too!!

Queen of Elves likes this.
  8. :thumbsup:

Ok, I'll have to read more about that...

To come back to the original topic:

I am using less make-up than ever, but I can't go without some mineral powder on my cheeks because of couperose.
    But my big problem is my "hair-make up". I have been dying my hair with henna for ages, because it went grey very early :oops:
    I'm anxious now, this could do any quantum damage to me, since JK mentioned the pink hair/clothes thing at the Vermont talk. Must listen to the July webinar!

ScottishEmma likes this.
  9. ScottishEmma

ScottishEmma Silver

Yeah, I'm pretty sure dying my hair has had some quantum effect. My hair goes blonde in the sun too and it's lovely, don't know why I keep fucking with it :)

Yes, I have red on my face not couperose and not rosacea but certainly red nose and cheeks. I'm learning to get over putting make up on to cover up. Like I said above, it's totally psychological to get over my decades long cover up!!

caroline and Queen of Elves like this.
  10. caroline

caroline Moderator

I suspect Amazing Emma that you are a natural beauty....... What does your DH think about makeup etc.?

You know Emma - no stinky perfumes either.....

ScottishEmma likes this.
  11. kvond

kvond Gold

What's the deal with jewelry? Is it the metal? What about metal in glasses?

ScottishEmma likes this.
  12. ScottishEmma

ScottishEmma Silver

Oh god, yeah, haven't worn perfume in about ten years! I totally detoxed my world when I went raw vegan and never looked back. Apart from obvs not being a raw vegan anymore :)

Yes, metal. Yep, there's an argument for not having metal in your frames right beside your head. You can get plastic frames. I don't wear my glasses unless driving...

13. Sue-UK

Sue-UK New Member

I have a friend who is making a big effort not to wear her metal frame glasses unless absolutely necessary (driving). She's reported that her hearing is improving. :cool:

ScottishEmma and kvond like this.
  14. kvond

kvond Gold

I did here from a practitioner of a kind of brain pulsing - sorry it's a thing out here a doc invented for newborns and trauma from birth. In any event, metal glasses change the pulsations of the limbic system fluid in the brain.

Here's a blurb from them: Craniosacral Fascial Therapy (CFT) is based on Dr. Gillespie's theory that the Craniosacral and Fascial systems are one. This system originates in the body's core around the brain and spinal cord. The body's fascial web extends from that core outward in all directions. It surrounds and permeates every structure in the body down to the cellular level. Strain anywhere in that system may effect brain function and craniosacral mobility. CFT techniques are designed to facilitate and follow the release of strain allowing optimal mobility,
    and therefore better function.

Last edited: Jul 25, 2017
    Stardust, caroline and ScottishEmma like this.
  15. ScottishEmma

ScottishEmma Silver

That's interesting! I haven't been paying attention to my hearing acuity. I am very auditory.

16. Just Breathe

Just Breathe New Member

I need less and less makeup the healthier I get! I'm down to eye makeup only and lip color for the office. No acne or old lady spots (melasma?) on my face anymore.
    I also don't need coconut oil on my face (was helpful for acne and moisturization back then.) I use less body and hand lotion now too.

When I'm feeling rough, I get more sunlight, a red light treatment, or use a small bit of vitamin c in water and smear it on my face.

ScottishEmma and caroline like this.
  17. ValerieBee

ValerieBee Radical Mitochondriac

I love this thread. I've never been much for make-up or jewelry. Yet again I'm seeing science behind my preferences and instincts. AND the best part is, I'm not the only one with these thoughts! I've found my tribe.

shiran, ScottishEmma and caroline like this.
  18. Rela

Rela New Member

I read melasma... and I am all ears. Did sun exposure helped in curing it?

ScottishEmma likes this.
  19. ScottishEmma

ScottishEmma Silver

If I could just hack long beautiful eye lashes (my 2 year old daughter's are to die for!!) I'll be happy :) I feel that without mascara I kinda look ill. My eyes are small.

Any hacks for mascara? :)

20. Sue-UK

Sue-UK New Member

My youngest brother is the one in the family with the best eyelashes :rolleyes:. I got mine dyed once, didn't last long enough and I decided life's too short to fake it. When I talk to people if what they are noticing is that I'm not wearing mascara or other eye makeup, rather than the light in my eyes, they are not in my tribe. My DD's tutors at uni were horrified that she had never been vaccinated, and I think they were expecting some hippy type parents to turn up for her graduation last year, (I was soooooo tempted to oblige ....:rofl:), but that was the last time I wore mascara. I now see my eyelashes as antenna - to be covered or clogged up as little as possible. :)

Lyndsey Bates and Rela like this.