1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

HACKING COVID

Discussion in 'Biohacking 101' started by Jack Kruse, Dec 7, 2021.

1. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

2. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Freebird, caroline and ND Hauf like this.
  3. mRNA inventor stands with Abp. Viganò’s call for alliance against ‘fundamentally evil’ COVID tyranny

Archbishop Viganò challenged “rulers, political and religious leaders, intellectuals and all people of good will, inviting them to unite in an alliance that launches an anti-globalist manifesto, refuting point by point the errors and deviations of the dystopia of the New World Order and proposing concrete alternatives for a political program inspired by the common good, the moral principles of Christianity, traditional values, the protection of life and the natural family, the protection of business and work, the promotion of education and research, and respect for creation.”​

Preach it !

Last edited: Dec 7, 2021
  4. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Jab efficacy 101: 8.28 billion doses of injection have been administered globally, yet there is more all-cause mortality this year than last year when there was zero built-up immunity and little understanding of how to treat the virus. Think about that long and hard.

Now you know why they do not want any of the trial data out for 55 years.

caroline and John Schumacher like this.
  5. We don't have end-of-year data yet, but I'm wondering if the increase mortality rate is high enough for "elite" satisfaction.

However, long term drug dependent customers before they died, could be a possibility, extension of their lives even at the expense of the quality of life.

Last edited: Dec 8, 2021
  6. Bob Stirling

Bob Stirling New Member

Richard Watson likes this.
  7. Hey Bob, hope you're doing well!

8. Bob Stirling

Bob Stirling New Member

Hello Marco! I have been good and have had no issues. I hope you are doing well also.

Been keeping a low profile and spent time in the bush during the summers. Sometimes it can be challenging to sort things out, but so far so good. I thought things would have settled down the past July or August. I have a Sperti vitamin D lamp now. Locally I can buy food and have a haircut. Using povidone-iodine mouthwash and nasal spray when going out and on return. It's a much more simple life.

John Schumacher and Marko Pollo like this.
  9. nnEMF is unhealthy for humans. COVID-19 was designed and developed by the CDC & DOD - please see US Patents -
    nnEMF could impact the COVID sickness response. The article you referenced states -
    "We postulate that WCR possibly contributed to the early spread and severity of COVID-19."

The title of the article is a bit misleading "Evidence for ... coronavirus disease-19 and exposure to radiofrequency radiation from wireless communications including 5G".

The associations the authors made within the article are definitely possible.