1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Hack my labs too!? Anyone? JanSz?

Discussion in 'Optimal Labs' started by nate.reik@yahoo.com, Sep 7, 2012.

1. nate.reik@yahoo.com

nate.reik@yahoo.com New Member

I've got a quick consult w/ Dr. Kruse tomorrow, but figured I'd throw these up here to get other input as well. (JanSz!?)

I attached them as a long JPG of screenshots of the sheets.

HS-CRP and 4X Cortisol are in the works yet.

Stats:

Male, age 27, 5'10", 212 lbs at time of blood draw. Had not been tight with diet before test, using it as a jumping off point to get optimal.

Supplements:

5000iu D3/ Day in MCT oil (Country Life)

100mg DHEA since Mid-July, 50mg/day for a few months prior to that

5mg Carlson's K2 MK-4

50mg Zinc

Thoughts on: My issues (are?) and how to fix? Pregnenolone is LOW, how to correct?

DHEA- Proper dosing, or leave alone?

UGH, attachment is shrunk too much to be readable. It shrinks the file size/quality!?

I'll upload it elsewhere.....

Clickable image for larger size below:

[​IMG]

Attached files [​IMG]

2. JanSz

JanSz Gold

potassium low----use Sodium Bicarbonate

glucose fasting high----Biotin, Niacinamide, Vit B1, chromium, Evening Primrose Oil, Cycloset

LowDensity Lipids (LDL) , high, use---- Vitamin C, Chromium, Phosphatidylcholine (PS) from BodyBio.com , Evening Primrose Oil, Fish Oil HIGH EPA, EFA 4.1 Oil, Carnitine, Increase Protein Intake, do fatty acid analysis

------------------------------------------------------------------

TSH=2.3 use 1grain Thyroid-s (from amazon.com)

Pregnenolone=22

3. Joann

Joann New Member

Janz what about me? look at my labs for fun?