1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

H.pylori regardless of negative stool test?

Discussion in 'Adrenal Rx and Leaky Gut Rx' started by seanb4, Oct 22, 2012.

1. seanb4

seanb4 New Member

Hi Guys,

After watching a 4 hour webinar by doctor Amy on H.pylori, which somebody posted on this forum, that suggests h.pylori can be present and problematic regardless of negative tests, I have been entertaining the though that this could be the root of my bloating problems.

So I am going to attempt to eradicate it by taking baking soda on an empty stomach to draw the h.pylori out of the mucosal layer then taking pepto bismul, mastic gum and broccoli sprout extract to attack it.

My question is what would the effective doses be of this product? And do you think this would be affective at getting rid of the troublesome bacteria?

2. Mery

Mery Silver

I’ve just found out that I tested positive for H Pylori. After the test result I was shocked then I realised why suddenly after stopping taking my hormones everything went crazy, because the monster was masking the symptoms.

I’d like to thank the person who posted the 2 video of Dr Amy Yasko after watching twice the first and second video I know why I was getting bigger. She said that a ketogenic diet feed the Helicobacter no wonder I could not lose any weight, she said that this bacteria cause leaky gut. She recommends high carbohydrate low fat diet to tackle these bacteria.

I could go forever trying to heal my gut and hormone but if I don’t get rid of this fxxx I will never be able to heal my body.

There is one thing she said that when you have Helicobacter it is difficult to absorb B12 and Iron, however my test result were normal B12= 970 and ferritin =98 so I’m confused about this one.

At the moment I’m doing Dr Hulda Clark Bowel cleanse for 3 weeks, I’m already feeling much better, but after this 3 weeks I need to think what to do next. I would like to follow the cycle she mentioned for 3 week.

My Dr have prescribed omeprazole capsules, clarithromycin tables, Metronidazole tables however I’ve not purchased them because I would like to tried, natural staff first.

I’ve cancel the ultrasound scan they wanted to do next week as I don’t wish to stress my body anymore.

3. seanb4

seanb4 New Member

Cool, hope it goes well. You should look into using bicarbonate of soda as apparently this confuses the h.pylori and forces it out of hidding in the stomach mucosa. Read some stuff on Dr.Amy's forum.

I am fairly sure my doc said I had normal B12 a while back but I noticed my heart palpitations, dizziness and fatigue where getting worse. When I supplemented sublingual mthycobolamin(???) B12 the symptoms were reduced massively.

Hmm, I have tried bowel and parasite cleanses but they didn't do anything for me but then again I probably don't even have H.Pylori!

Did your bloating go away when taking hormones? Which hormones were you taking?

4. Mery

Mery Silver

I don't get palpitation apart from being bloated and putting on weight I'm fine.

At the moment I’m doing Paul Robinson protocol CT3M this is my four week. I feel I’ve more energy and I’m monitoring my B/P, pulse and temperature. I’m taking my first T3 dose 2 hour’s prior wake up time.

Since staring this Sunday, the bowel cleanse I feel much better and the bloating is going away.

I know about the bicarbonate but I’ve 2 more weeks before I decide what to do next.

5. villjamur_stevenson

villjamur_stevenson New Member

This doesn't make a lot of sense to me. A high carb diet is going to lead to more gut fermentation. high levels of gut fermentation lead to the production of gasses - hydrogen being one of them. H pylori uses molecular hydrogen as an energy source.

6. seanb4

seanb4 New Member

Hmmm yeah, I never like the sound of an high carb diet.

7. seanb4

seanb4 New Member

Will look into the protocol and see what it's about, hope all goes well.

8. HelicoVictim

HelicoVictim New Member

Guys. Could someone point these videos out to me where Dr Amy Yasko says a ketogenic diet feeds h pylori. Please I registered just to get this information because due to my extreme food sensitivities I was going keto and antibacterials for my h pylori. I can't find anything anywhere which says that Ketones feed h pylori except this statement. I do not that a keto diet can shift the concentration of good to bad bacteria in the gut but nothing more.

Awaiting a response. Desperate.

Thanks

9. Roman1

Roman1 New Member

Won`t using iodine after taking baking soda kill it?