1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

H. Pylori Natural Treatments?

Discussion in 'The New Monster Thread' started by Patty Cakes, Jun 5, 2012.

1. Thanks for sharing your story Destiny! I've been losing weight lately which is good because I gained during the early stages of CT since I was a hormonal nightmare. I already have Hashis so thyroid has already been beaten up. Antibiotics are not my friend! My body doesn't deal well w/ them so I'm going to keep avoiding them until I have no more alternatives.

2. Destiny

Destiny New Member

Keep us posted on your progress, Patty. Hopefully, you can get rid of it naturally.

3. Lexi

Lexi New Member

i recently watched this 2-part presentation @ HP: really bad news

http://www.dramyyasko.com/resources/webisodes/h-pylori-another-piece-to-the-puzzle/

http://www.dramyyasko.com/resources/webisodes/h-pylori-another-piece-to-the-puzzle-webisode-part-2/

one thing she mentions that i had not heard before is that the bacteria hide and create a mucosal lining, which is a main reason for it being really difficult to get to.... we need something to break up the mucus.... which means zero dairy for starters.

i am just starting to tackle this and it feels extremely daunting.

for the those doing pepto: are you doing this on an empty stomach with all the other supplements? how many times a day are you doing it?

thanks.

4. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

dairy is not good for any gut issue.....this is where me and WAP part company

5. Lexi, I think the dose for Pepto is 1/2 capsule 4x/day before meals and bedtime. I'm using a product that contains bismuth salt so I am doing it a little different for right now. I'll report back but didn't want to mention the product until I know if it works or not.

6. Destiny

Destiny New Member

Please see what Dr. Kruse answered on "Ask Jack" in regards to H pylori.

Jack Kruse

Administrator

Mar 2012

If its tough to get rid of.......eradicate it by any means necessary should be on the table. That includes Abx. It causes ulcers......but left long enough it causes gastric Cancer. Talk to your doctor and make an informed choice.

brent-next likes this.
  7. brent-next

brent-next Gold

Here's another link.

https://forum.jackkruse.com/index.php?threads/ask-jack-h-pylori.6325/

8. Samuel Olivares

Samuel Olivares New Member

Any other information on how to to get rid of H-pylori naturally? been treating pseudomonas, now i found out i have h-pylori.

brent-next likes this.
  9. brent-next

brent-next Gold

What do you mean that you found out that you have h-pylori? Do you mean you had a blood test that was positive for antibodies, or a breath test, or a stool test positive for the antibodies or an endoscopy with a culture that proves that you have it?

Read the earlier posts in this thread on Pepto Bisomol (bismuth). I tested negative for the h-pylori stool antibodies, took bismuth subcitrate tablets anyway and felt a lot better. Pepto Bismol is not available where I am or I would certainly try it. It's not terribly natural, but it has a good and long safety record.

10. Samuel Olivares

Samuel Olivares New Member

GiMap stool test showed positive for H-pylori.

Are you serious Pepto Bismol eradicates H-Pylori? I have never heard of this. Is there anyone on this forum that has taken that approach to treat their infection?

11. brent-next

brent-next Gold

12. Martha Ray

Martha Ray New Member

Pepto Bismol after a meal of bratwurst and cabbage produced very bad acid reflux.
    Is there something that might indicate? Too much or not enough acid?

13. JanSz

JanSz Gold

Instead of Pepto-Bismol try Potassium bicarbonate.
    Try at first one flat teaspoon.
    When it helps, but not fully, increase dose, do not use more than 5 teaspoons daily (unless you did the test).
    It changed my life.
    I use it daily now. One teaspoon in the morning.
    I am buying it over internet.

You may want to do the (Potassium RBC) test first, but not really necessary.

When it helps, send good thoughts to @DrEttinger

upload_2022-4-8_15-45-40.png

upload_2022-4-8_15-50-31.png

Richard Watson likes this.
  14. Martha Ray

Martha Ray New Member

Thanks for those links! I've used Cream of Tartar for Potassium benefits but not a Potassium bicarbonate.
    Wondering if Potassium bicarbonate isuseful for as an natural H. Pylori treatment ?

15. JanSz

JanSz Gold