1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Guy parts too cold?

Discussion in 'Cold Thermogenesis' started by Bill Strahan, Mar 31, 2012.

1. Bill Strahan

Bill Strahan New Member

I took a 45 minute bath in 45 degree water a few days ago, but since I was inside this time I didn't wear my shorts. I didn't think about the compression of the shorts holding everything up against me, and without the shorts the tip of things got so cold that it hurt afterwards for about an hour!

Next time I wore shorts!

So will that adapt too, or is it asking too much? As long as I'm here, is the higher T triggered by CT regardless or do the testicles need some serious cold to get the most effect?

2. JC2K

JC2K New Member

I've definitely got to wear shorts. The twins don't like too much heat or cold. Dunno if they'll cold adapt.