1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Gulf living...

Discussion in 'Ask Jack' started by cantweight, Aug 22, 2016.

1. cantweight

cantweight Gold

We are looking at property on the gulf, on the Santa Rosa sound the houses are one on top of the other, lots of power lines, public water supply...so many things I dont have here in VA.

Am I understanding correctly that being on this peninsula, with so much water surrounding exponentially decreases population density and increases quantum yield?

The sun, sand, and seafood being obviously abundant counter the negatives?

It seems crazy to go from 8 acres to .8 but thats what we're looking at!

2. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

August 15 the panhandle empties........all tourist leave. That is why it is a mecca. If youre smart you wont live by the beach because this is where the towers are......there are places north of I 10 that are close to the beach that have Bortle scores in 0,1,2 range

3. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

From 8/15 - May 25th you have heaven in the USA

4. cantweight

cantweight Gold

Looking at Gulf breeze properties that back to the santa rosa sound....making a trip in the fall to test

michellehp likes this.
  5. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Well I'd suggest you come down for Thansgiving. You wont believe how empty the place is. I'll be there.

michellehp likes this.
  6. cantweight

cantweight Gold

Will give you a heads up if we do :)

7. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

You will love the panhandle......but do drive the whole thing. Close to Navarre beach should be your target but the $$ get high. If you do go give me a heads up......maybe able to get you a deal on a beach front house from a friend.

michellehp likes this.
  8. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Fla panhandle in fall or winter is the shit.........

9. cantweight

cantweight Gold

The schools are better rated in Gulf Breeze which is just west of Navarre....

10 minute drive to the beach, hubby can have his boat, boys can get their dopamine...Im sold

10. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Driving around there is easy during school times.

11. cantweight

cantweight Gold

Everything is moving forward, we have properties to see and builders to meet with. :D

Going down thanksgiving week...if your friend's place is available that would be fantastic. Is there an email address or somewhere I can send you my personal info so they can contact me?

Thanks Jack.

fitness@home likes this.
  12. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

I will talk to him this weekend.

cantweight likes this.
  13. cantweight

cantweight Gold

Any word on the beach house? Getting things lined up here, can't believe we are finally doing this :D

michellehp and Jude like this.