1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Gulf area 45min. to beach low EMF

Discussion in 'The New Monster Thread' started by BJK77, Jun 14, 2014.

1. BJK77

BJK77 Gold

I just know what even a little bit of EMF does to her - walking into a store with wifi is not good, so the plane scares me, but the car isn't good either.

Can you explain your rationale for why the plane would be better? Thank you. I do appreciate this so much.

2. Lahelada

Lahelada New Member

Just some generals
    1. EMF=affluence : I would look at places that are economically of no interest, economically challenged and not on a route that connects commercially important places.
    2. Opensignal.com : you focus on antennas. Look at areas of bad reception too. Microwave comms is unpredictable. It weaves and deflects.The docs Navarre example is a case in point. It should have better reception than it does. I used to supervise engineers that lined up microwave dishes. Flying birds can evencause data loss so dont lose hope
    You can find pockets
    I found that I live on the only block that gets less cell reception than on other places. No idea why. I did reception tests and they mirror what I see on maps.
    3.Have you looked at gulf islands national park mississippi? I have no local knowledge I am im Argentina but it meets your requirements of woods/beach. On opensignal it does not look too bad. It might be agood base to recover a little and do your home fimding excursions frpm there.
    4. Long shot: Camp grounds n reservation land you can hire ? Again as a starting point for finding a home locally. Dont know regs if that exists but worth a thought.
    5.For a restorative vacatipm leave US entirely? Mexican gulf coast or if you have the money and time the riviera maya.
    6.Where you are right now can you remove yourself for a while to a farm ranch campground away frpm all major routes? Celltowers and coveeage follow roads as their installation requires infrastructure itself. Agaon short term recovery measure but something to bear in mind for longterm living too.
    Hugs to you and Bj.

Last edited: Jun 24, 2014
    fitness@home likes this.
  3. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

you get there faster.......plane over car. Less Jet lag. Jet lag is a circadian disruptor that lowers NAD +

4. caroline

caroline Moderator

Has she worked with Dr. Jackson?

have she tried sleeping outside in a tent?

5. caroline

caroline Moderator

Wasn't it a year ago when you had a camping holiday and BJ felt great?

6. Jude

Jude Gold

Reminds me of an old addage;
    "take it out of your pocket , not out of your hide"