1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Gulf area 45min. to beach low EMF

Discussion in 'The New Monster Thread' started by BJK77, Jun 14, 2014.

1. BJK77

BJK77 Gold

BJK77's Husband again...

Can anyone recommend a place to stay near the Gulf that is low EMF.
    I am looking for a safe location for my wife to go to recover. Jack is always saying it all has to do with your environment so I figured maybe someone here would know the best place to go.

2. Clayton

Clayton New Member

3. SeaHorse

SeaHorse Gold

Did you try Airbnb for rentals?

4. BJK77

BJK77 Gold

No, never heard of that... I'll check into it!
    Thanks!

5. BJK77

BJK77 Gold

Yes she told me Jack gave those areas before. I was looking at the Magnetic Anomaly map and it looks like LA and MS would be good locations. I was looking more for a specific area where we could find a two to four week rental for her with low none native EMF and close to a beach so she could get into the ocean and get fresh local seafood.

6. Clayton

Clayton New Member

I live near Vancouver so I'm no help with that specifically, sorry :(

7. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Orange beach, gulf shores, pensacola........

8. Hope

Hope Gold

Hello BJK's husband, what a wonderful thing you are doing for your wife....what a dream for her to have you support her in this way. Thank you for doing this....and setting this great example!!!!! And when you have found the right place, please do share ~ I'd love to hear! I'm always looking for safe places myself.....

Tanya likes this.
  9. BJK77

BJK77 Gold

Thanks for the help Jack. I just hope we can find a place with low EMF that will do the trick. I can't wrap my head around finding a place that we can rent near the gulf that isn't populated where she would pickup noise from Wifi, cell phones, or towers. I feel like I'm looking for the magical door to Narnia!

10. BJK77

BJK77 Gold

Hope,

I appreciate your kind words. I don't feel very wonderful though... I feel more lost and like I am of very little use. It's very difficult to watch the person you dreamed of spending your life with wither away. I pray that we can find a "safe zone" that she can recover in.
    I will let you know where we end up!

Alex97232 and Tanya like this.
  11. Hope

Hope Gold

This is why I wanted to encourage you...just the fact that you have desire to help her is huge, and a part of healing. Unlike other men who don't get what this is all about and/or who complain about the sacrifice this takes. Knowing she has your support must be helpful even if you don't feel very helpful. not sure this makes sense.....but it is quite powerful. All the best to you both ~

Jude likes this.
  12. nonchalant

nonchalant Silver

Mr. BJK, keep us updated, next time you get an internet connection...

13. Inger

Inger Silver

I remember one guy on the rawpaleoforum that said when he ate 100% raw he could feel how he's laptop kind of burned when it was longer on his lap... and when he ate cooked it was not that strong... I wonder if all raw can make you somehow more sensitive to EMF - at least sometimes? I do almost only raw animal food and have no issues with little EMF but I do not live in a very high EMF place, even if here are towers for sure. But not very close.... So I do not have own experience with it, only what I read from him once
    I do know that raw animal food makes me more "alive" and sensitive in a way - to life
    I do can feel some burning sensation in my face in certain high EMF situations....

I seriously have no clue.. I am so sorry you have to suffer so bad BJK77 :(

14. BJK77

BJK77 Gold

I'm still researching and trying to find somehwere safe to take her in the Gulf, but can someone explain to me how taking an EMF sensitive person to an area with cell towers seemingly everywhere is going to help? I thought we found the perfect spot and could camp at Gulf Shore State Park, but there are 44 towers within 4 miles! That's so much more than what we have where we currently are.

We know at the outer banks she did well in the ocean and with the fresh seafood, but there was a cell tower close by and we got high readings on the EMF meter and that just destroyed her sleep and caused so many other problems. I'm scared enough to put her on a plane, but to take her somewhere with so many towers seems like asking for trouble. Is the better native EMF field going to cancel out the non-native?!

Her EMF sensitivity seems to be due to her building up of toxins, but every doctor that has tried to help her detox makes her get worse. I know she needs a doctor and we've worked with so many, but no one seems to understand this. Can anyone recommend a doctor ANYWHERE that understands all of this - metals, lyme, mold, EMF, methylation, etc, etc? We're willing to go anywhere if we know someone can help. We're willing to do anything at this point, but everything seems to backfire. She started improving a bit this weekend and then took Manganese at the recommendation of her doctor and that made her violently ill. Now she has lost even more weight. The doctor thinks the Manganese displaced heavy metals. Could that be the case?

Even though I'm scared to have her fly, I'll get her to the Gulf if it will help, but I need to find somewhere for her to stay. I wish the state park would have worked out. I'm still looking for an option. If we could just find a wooded area to sleep in and then drive to the beach every day that would be perfect.

15. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

I tested lots of places down between Navarre beach and Pensacola beach...........this would be a decent place to move if you were in EMF hell ............just sayin'

16. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

detoxing is done by your own liver.......not modern beliefs. When you have few electrons in the system all systems begin to go awry.

Josh likes this.
  17. BJK77

BJK77 Gold

When you say you tested them, can I safely assume you used some type of EMF meter to look at RF signals? That's what concerns me the most at this point as everywhere we go we're picking up cell towers. We left the outer banks and went to a rural horse ranch in VA to try and that was even higher than our house and she couldn't sleep there . . . ended up leaving there and just going home. I got to admit I'm terrified to take her down there without knowing we can find something that isn't going to have a high reading. The plane ride alone scares me.

18. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Basic stuff........when I travel to a new place I scout the area out a bit.........so far this place has surprised me. Navarre and penscola beach have better EMF readings than the main land town Penscola. Wifi signals suck here. I did a podcast yesterday with Evan Brand and had to go to the main office building and plug into a hardline to skype him. I have a podcast in an hr with Ben G and will do the same. Tonight another one with Steve Hayter in aus..........same deal. My phone does not even work well. None of my family is having success either. I would imagine if it is this decent at peak season it must be awesome in fall and winter too.

Alex97232 likes this.
  19. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

If the plane bugs you drive...........

20. BJK77

BJK77 Gold

That is all music to my ears and exactly what we're hoping for. It does surprise me though when I see so many towers listed on atenna search.

One more question - once I get her down there, do you know of any decent docs she can work with? Or does anyone?!