1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Guess I'm in

Discussion in 'My Optimal Journal' started by Peertje80, Apr 25, 2015.

1. Josh

Josh Gold

Would you strap a small low emf LED headlight to the knee or use a larger source? 660NM?

2. Peertje80

Peertje80 New Member

Yes CT is working really good, I will continue diligently. I was considering to buy a red light, but I'm kinda stuck not knowing what kind to buy.

3. Peertje80

Peertje80 New Member

Josh you know any good ones? Can't seem to find one with led only with halogeen.

4. Josh

Josh Gold

5. Peertje80

Peertje80 New Member

6. Josh

Josh Gold

Dr. Kruse walked around with one or more of these strapped to his leg when he injured his knee as I recall.

Peertje80 likes this.
  7. Peertje80

Peertje80 New Member

Supplementing magnesium (only 400 mg a day) and eating pumpkin/sunflower seeds for 2 days and I notice immediate improvement in muscle stiffness. I'm guessing I have an extra need for it now. Meditation revealed to me I have to many things I have to remember doing now. This literally translates in muscle tension for me. Pressing toes in the ground or hooking feet in desk chair applying pressure from feet to legs, spine, shoulders, neck. So today I'm taking a day of from work to compile a list of things that need to be done and start doing them. Then I can let them go.

My knee feels good. I biked to work yesterday without any pain and good strength. But it still retains a lot of fluid and keeps making horrible sounds. So I'll continue packing it in ice. Also made gelatine pudding to get some extra collageen in. Also bought some different red lights to try out. They will arrive next week.

Sleep has been extraordinary good this week. I fall a sleep instantly and had uninterrupted sleep for several nights now. But I have to admit it is not enough sleep, 2 days a week I get barely 6 hours. Other days maybe 7. I want to increase sleep on the others days go from 7 till 8 hours. I'm going to wake up half hour later and be going to bed half hour earlier. Well that is the plan at least.

Last edited: May 29, 2015
  8. Lahelada

Lahelada New Member

Now and in general do you do bone broths ? Would be a good addition to your healing arsenal

Peertje80 likes this.
  9. Peertje80

Peertje80 New Member

Well I used to do bone broths until November last year when life decided to go up side down for me. I started one this morning however :D It smells awful :confused: must be good then.

10. Lahelada

Lahelada New Member

It IS good !! Gotta run .Work calls but will start one tonight following your good example.

Peertje80 likes this.
  11. Peertje80

Peertje80 New Member

Ah... strange happiness feelings all over the place today. No reason why I should be extraordinary happy today (well maybe the 8 hours sleep did it), but I just can't stop smiling. This is totally unlike me... it almost feels kinda manic.

I've been naughty today ... sst... and went kite surfing for 15 minutes to check stability of my knee. Which was okay but could be better.

This morning we went to the Saturday market. Early morning sunshine on our face. Nice chilly brrrreeze (only 52 degrees, really no summer temperatures). We checked out the vitamin counter for some veggies. Then my eyes met the first CHERRIES of the season. Dark sweet shiny redness. My heart made a little jump in my chest. Water in mouth. WANTTTTT. Of course keeping my composure, I bought some (not all). This was by far the strangest reaction to food I ever had. Lol.

cherries.jpg

Inger, caroline and Lahelada like this.
  12. Lahelada

Lahelada New Member

I experienced that strange luminescence around fruit and veg. The very first pears were literally brillint and I am not one for pears normally. All the veg and fruit found and lost their shiny gleam as the season waxed or waned .
    Love it that you have THAT smile now. Caroline talked about it,I was omplimented on it this week. It must be that we stopped seeing the light,blue that is. :)

Peertje80 likes this.
  13. Peertje80

Peertje80 New Member

I don't know what it is:) I have a pretty dark personality... smiling all the time doesn't fit with that. If this smiling nonsense continues I have to consider buying coloured clothes. :D

it is pretty f*cking awesome though

14. Lahelada

Lahelada New Member

Frequent the mall o being of frequency...shop for clothes with frequency. :D

Peertje80 likes this.
  15. Peertje80

Peertje80 New Member

A heart breaking realization from my hubby as we were watching an older friend (57) kite surf today: "I will be really lucky if I can kite at 57. Most of my family died long before that age". He accepted this as a probable fact for his life it seems. What to say to someone who believes he is already sentenced?

16. caroline

caroline Moderator

prove him wrong ......... keep smiling and make your life count!

Inger and Peertje80 like this.
  17. Peertje80

Peertje80 New Member

Thnx caroline. I'm Pavlov training him to get in line with circadian rhythm:). Trying to use reversed psychology to make him decide to stop drinking soda's and online gaming. Besides that I think he is doing pretty well. He took himself out of that 'sick' environment when he moved to shore (for me). But I think he himself is not convinced. And you know what Buddha said: "That which the mind pounders on frequently becomes the inclination of the mind". And of course the inclination of the body as well.

I'm chronically smiling since this week. I feel it in my jaw and face, like a muscle ache. Very manic behaviour lol:p.

Last edited: Jun 1, 2015
    caroline likes this.
  18. Peertje80

Peertje80 New Member

Summer has started today. YEAH! So I took out my woolen hat and scarf. Sea water is warmer then air temperature at the moment. Because I'm on the bench with my knee, no kite surfing for me. So I was the kite launcher and photographer for this session. But damn it was cold standing at the shore line. Barely 40 degrees in wind chill. On Friday temp will double that (82 degrees fore cast). So then it will be nice and cooking all of the sudden. Pretty weird weather this year.

IMG_1487.JPG

19. Inger

Inger Silver

we had 11 degree C today too Peerteje... such a cold spring..lol but I am not complaining ;) it is awesome weather for tanning as you do not get too hot! :)

Peertje80 likes this.
  20. caroline

caroline Moderator

me too - chronically smiling .... we attract unbelievable things to us.......

Peertje80 likes this.