1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Guess I'm in

Discussion in 'My Optimal Journal' started by Peertje80, Apr 25, 2015.

1. Peertje80

Peertje80 New Member

Hi JanSz, thanks, I know,.. I asked, but she didn't see a reason to test it. I wait and see what the rheumatologist cooks up... after that I will have a full blood panel and such by independent lab. In the mean while I stick to the program.

JanSz likes this.
  2. Peertje80

Peertje80 New Member

So today I went to the rheumatologist. They took blood and urine (again). And X rays of ... well most of my body. The physician said I have joint inflammation in both left en right fingers, symmetrical. The knees were undetermined. I will have results in 3 weeks (well actually 2 weeks, but they were already fully scheduled). In the mean time I have been instructed to take naproxen and see if this helps. Also did my part for science and entered a study.

First: I panicked, which turned in to sadness, which is now an undying motivation to find a new job soon outside the hospital. And preferably without screens (but this will be hard).
    Second: Since I'm back on the protocol, my knees feel so much beter. I could even do squads this weekend :)
    Third: wtf... no, no, no health is my birth right.

My main focus is:

* Block blue light and be outside as much as possible during all times of the day (I make a sport out of it)
    * Eat mostly things from the sea
    * Bone broth and gelatin
    * Offal meats
    * Fermented stuff
    * Mega dose of Natural vitamin C, Turmeric and boswellia as supplements
    * No grazing
    * Dropped all processed foods (including protein bar shit)
    * Fast (2 times 24 hours a week to promote autophagy)
    * Red light on knees and hands
    * Move, move, move
    * Sauna 2 - 3 times a week
    * Cold shower every day
    * Once a week watch sun rise, while swimming in the sea and do some Tibetan rites on the beach.

What is the main driver for inflammation and auto immune?
    Can I add or drop something else?
    Would a grounding sheet provide some help?

The human capacity for laziness is amazing. But is out weighted by its capacity for change. In a flick of a dim, he can change his world.

Lahelada likes this.
  3. JanSz

JanSz Gold

Flick of the dime is right.

I see Jack more and more going toward
    UVa and IR
    possibly
    UVa & UVb and IR
    as the only really important or most important (beneficial) frequencies.

That reminds me of other story from Velikovsky/Tunderbolts/Electric Universe

There Earth was within Proto-Saturn and Proto-Saturn was a Brown Dwarf.
    At that time Earth was only under UV & IR, exposed uniformly, that is no night and no day, continuous light.

Also,
    experiment on the work crew of restaurant:
    "Well of the Sea," in the basement of the Hotel Sherman in Chicago.

Those guys were only under black light (UVa), and all were healthy for 20 years.

So how about adding this light.
    https://smile.amazon.com/gp/product/B01LRQ47Q8/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

[​IMG]

=======================================================================

Also remember that 3 legged stool.

Qlarivia is WATER.
    so it is one of the 3 legs.

And, do not mess around with some famous this or that, other waters.

=======================================================================

Peertje80 likes this.
  4. Lahelada

Lahelada New Member

Fasting is good. However presume for a little while that you are leptin resistant and try the Leptin Rx by the letter. I say this as you mention grazing and protein bars. Then go for fasting. Leptin.Rx in your light cycle now can be a 16:8 fast.
    PS: no to the grounding sheet.
    Main driver of Auto immune and inflammation is circadian rhythm/ light out of synch with natural cycle.

caroline and Peertje80 like this.
  5. Peertje80

Peertje80 New Member

Thanks Jansz, I forgot about my black light. I bought one some years ago. I will set it up.

Qlarivia is a Romanian company or something? How about Preventa? Do you know it? Because it easier/cheaper to buy in my country.

6. Peertje80

Peertje80 New Member

Yes I started leptin rx in June already, when I first noticed something was off. So now I'm not grazing anymore. Don't fee; hungry really. And I'm losing weight (mostly fat), so I figure that it is okay.

Okay no sheet. Ill try to be more light focused. It is actually a challenge to see sunrise everyday. Time of sunrise shifts so fast up north.

caroline and Lahelada like this.
  7. Peertje80

Peertje80 New Member

Is this my wake up call or did I already know deep down inside. Every time I didn't follow nature rules, I felt it... I noticed. I could't get away with anything.
    But doctors always told me... You're as healthy as could be. But they were wrong...

I tested ANA strong positive with strong positive anti PM Scl (with negative anti mitochondria ... thank god for that) but with elavated crazy CK and ASAT/ALAT. They now think I have scleroderma. Which I don't think so,... myositis however is a real posibility looking back at my complaints the last 20 years.

So since september I follow the rules to the letter... guess what happend... I lost 10 kg of fat (making sure it is not muscle since well myositis wastes muscle).
    I feel so much better... but not out of woods yet. My hands are still puffy.

Will see what happens next...

drezy and caroline like this.
  8. caroline

caroline Moderator

Nature rules ..... no question!

Good luck on your journey ......please keep us up to date on your progress.

Peertje80 and drezy like this.
  9. Peertje80

Peertje80 New Member

Well... I'm devasted. I have limited systemic sclerosis with pulmonary involvement, or so they say. Already 26% of my lungs are affected. The doctors are marveled at why I don't have more complaints. And also that I still have normal lung capacity. They told me to keep doing what I'm doing. But they are going to start chemotherapy to try and stop the progression of this disease. Or it might kill me.

No answer came to my million questions. How does this happen and what can I do about it?

It seems that I will be fighting for my life the next 6 months… what the fuck happened?

I can’t afford to play around anymore… really need to sort out my game and up it to the max.

10. Lahelada

Lahelada New Member

Peertje, so sorry!! :( Please make this a separate post so that more people will see it and maybe chime in.
    I am reading a bit about it now but the usual springs to mind and that is changing the environment. There is quite often really cheap flights from Frankfurt to Eilat,the place with most sun I can think of that is on a budget. Sending you a big hug.

these posts might help
    https://www.facebook.com/drjackkrus...g-the-study-of-life-the-ide/1523118227752526/
    https://www.facebook.com/drjackkrus...reflex-because-it-improves-/1455390257858657/

Last edited: Nov 9, 2018
  11. caroline

caroline Moderator

I am so sorry to read your post this morning.

I am thinking you may have an "ask Jack" question?

Are you able to become a Gold member and then get a consult with Jack?

Will you get a second opinion?

As Lahelda says above - please start a separate post about what the Doctor has told you so others can help.

Hugs from me too xo

12. JanSz

JanSz Gold

I am sorry to hear about your predicament.
    Get the best that @Jack Kruse have to offer.

Dr Boros have two cancers, his twin brother died of cancer.
    This is what he does for himself.
    (You can peruse my notes and listen to what he actually said
    you will find links in attached Word file.)

Attached Files:

13. Inna

Inna Platinum

You might consider the following:
    Fuck doctors (pardon my french!). Avoid immunosuppressive drugs they offer, it would likely further complicate things for you (slippery slope)
    Instead go to a high quantum yield area for a while (you can't get well in the same environment that make you sick)
    Your lung function is not a problem, humans are build with a lot of reserve (60-70% extra), i assume you don't smoke any more
    Scleroderma (or systemic sclerosis) - is a disease of inflammation related to bad environment, related to chronic lack of sunlight and excessive blue light and nnemf,
    so best treatment is changing your environment asap. Your body is doing what it is supposed to turning on high alarm system (autoimmune disease) to adapt to the environment that sucks...

caroline likes this.
  14. JanSz

JanSz Gold

Usually we are shy eating carbohydrates.
    But some of us are in need to gain weight.
    From what Boros said:

(55:30) deuterium enriched food ---bad

(58:10) cacti (cactuses) are most deuterium depleted plants
    (58:55) sugar made by aloe vera is low in deuterium
    material produced in green plants is low deuterium
    (58:57) beans are high in sugar (and heavily deuterium depleted)
    All greens that are in plants are deuterium depleted. Even the sugar.
    Hydrogen at third and fifth and sixth carbon positions is heavily deuterium depleted.

================
    While waiting to move and live in your ideal place,
    do all things right where you are.

As a #1 indoor light I would use:

[​IMG]

https://forum.jackkruse.com/index.php?threads/pg-e2-ratio.6427/page-4#post-201738

15. Inger

Inger Silver

That sucks :(

Peertje, I guess you need to get out of the place you live. Your body is trying to tell you something! Can you move somewhere else, less populated country, more sun?
    Or are there anything you can further optimize where you live, do you live in an own house or in an apartment? Do you have a nnEMF meter?

The Netherlands are really densely populated and have a lot of light pollution too, really bad when you watch on the map :(

Let us know how you do :love: