1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Grounding

Discussion in 'Beginners Area' started by Clayton, Apr 29, 2014.

1. Clayton

Clayton New Member

Guys I have a question regarding grounding. Is it more effective to walk around barefoot or does it make a difference if you just stand in one spot? Same question in regards to going barefoot in the ocean, can you just stand in one spot and maximize benefit?

2. Sue-UK

Sue-UK New Member

Intuitively I move, I think it stimulates the nerve endings in my feet, and as well as electrons, I think of it as gathering more information about the environment than I would get from one spot. :)

Brent Patrick likes this.
  3. Gagnrad

Gagnrad New Member

That's a good point. It would be good for the structure of your feet to walk barefoot, anyway. Even minimalist shoes don't allow them to function as they would do with nothing.

4. yewwei.tan

yewwei.tan Gold

My guess is that yes, you should move.

Moving around means collagen deformation, and every time collagen is deformed, an electric charge is generated. It is these piezoelectric effects that generate your redox potential.

I would then think that movement atop the earth would increase the electric potential between your cells and the earth, and allow you to steal more electrons as a result.

Tanya likes this.
  5. sooperb

sooperb New Member

Hmmm I think standing still would work, after all, when you walk you always have one foot off the floor, in the misquoted words of Orwell, one foot good, two feet better ;) surely if you stand in one place the electrons will find you and you will just suck them right up. When ancient man slept he made contact with the earth too, so it should work either way?

6. Sue-UK

Sue-UK New Member

My FIL being ill means I have very limited time, so I wanted more for my buck with being barefoot, and I’m surprised at how much better I feel with even a couple of minutes of intentional grounding whilst walking, that I just don’t get from standing in one spot for the same amount of time.

Our ancestors had access to electrons constantly, so although I think passively collecting electrons by standing still works, I need to be a bit more active about hydration, collecting electrons and reaping all the potential physical benefits of being barefoot , because I'm not living in the same environment, and spend very little time in direct contact with the earth.

So I am walking and also adding intention ….. I am now paying attention to the sensations through my feet as I move between drier grass bathed in sunlight, and wetter, muddier ground that is still in the shade… Sometimes I alternate that with following my breath, sometimes I stand still and just look and listen, or focus intention on my feet to hoover up electrons ….:D I’m finding it good stress management, the more stressed I get the more I need it. :)

cinnamon and Tanya like this.
  7. Cristi Vlad

Cristi Vlad New Member

I would also go for moving

8. sooperb

sooperb New Member

Surely the good thing about grounding is that if you are too ill or inactive to move much, eg Gracelind, you can still effectively ground just by sitting with bare feet on the earth etc.

9. Lahelada

Lahelada New Member

How about the only ineffective grounding is the one you do not do? I agree that you may get more mleage from moving due to collagen deformation but I have tge sneaking feeling that itis an argument like "what burns more calories. Unless you can measure...Compromise and do both! If you can only sit ,you can still scratch like a hen. The grounding chicken dance....you heard it here first...;) ;)

Tanya likes this.
  10. Clayton

Clayton New Member

Danco3636 likes this.
  11. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

If the atmosphere above is stealing electrons grounding becomes useless because of the flow..............this is why a magnetico at night is a big deal. Mammals are desiggned to be connect to the entire ground via their body at night. And we are not.

SeaHorse and Danco3636 like this.
  12. sooperb

sooperb New Member

Interesting article, they managed not to mention Clinton Ober once :)

13. NeilBB

NeilBB New Member

Would you say that the magnetic grounding effect (Magnetico/earth's magnetic field) and the conductive electrical grounding effect (physical contact with barefeet on earth or source of electrons such as on plane stanchion) are a separate and additive physical phenomena? (I would assume that the magnetic field is the more important of the two.) If a powerful magnetic field is present, is concurrent electrical continuity with a source of current really all that helpful or can sufficient free electrons just be gained by interaction with the DC magnetic field by itself?? It seems that you have often implied that the magnetic portion is a much much bigger deal than the conductive portion. Can you go into that some more??

Is it that the atmospheric charges dissipate the static electrical charges faster than they can be gained? Does magnetism slow this down? Does magnetism actually increase the input of free electrons or does it slow down the leakage of electrons? That might be a better way to ask the question.

Last edited: Apr 30, 2014
    SeaHorse likes this.
  14. Danco3636

Danco3636 Silver

15. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

The magnetic part is important........most important but the loss of the conductive part is a huge issue for sleep and autophagy. When it is broken you are constantly depleting stem cells and aging faster than you should.

16. Jude

Jude Gold

I thought you said ...way back in the emf series, that when grounding we formed a 'protective bubble' around us and therefore were protected from nasty emf's? What am I missing here?

17. Josh

Josh Gold

If the non-native is strong enough and your redox is shot, one cannot convert the Schumann into a large enough EZ with energy efficiency to power the cell-mediated immunity (t-Cell) to handle the hydroxyl radicals and their nasty effects=big trouble in your body or Little China or both.....

Jude likes this.
  18. Josh

Josh Gold

Envision "War of the Waves/Magnets", the biggest has the most influence over your system....

Jude likes this.
  19. Josh

Josh Gold

If the redox is shot, the good guys cannot help much anyway....

20. yewwei.tan

yewwei.tan Gold

In a wire, Electrons flow from a region of higher voltage to lower voltage. I think Jack is referring to the same thing here, meaning that the potential gradient is setup in such a way that electrons will flow from the earth, through us, and right into the environment without being able to store them.

I would imagine that this would be the case in a horrible non-native EMF environment regardless of how good your redox potential is.

Josh likes this.