1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Grounding stops my gingivitis and smelly armpit

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by Erik, Jul 27, 2018.

1. Erik

Erik New Member

This happened a lot of times, and now ive officially proved it.

-If i eat eggs, or drink Yerba mate, 10-20 minutes after eating it, my armpit smells really bad.

-If i eat this things and stay grounded (Feet in really wet soil), zero odour comes out of me.

Now on the other hand. I always have gingivitis, no matter how hard i wash my teeth.

- After 2 - 3 straight days of grounding at least 4 hours a day, my gingivitis is GONE, even if brush only a day... really curious....
    - 1 or 2 days of no grounding, gingivitis returns....

I told this to my doctor and he thinks its placebo, but fuck it, i dont care. I told my best friend and he believes me and now he does it with me lol.

Some piccs: (Pool temperature in winter = 9 degrees Celsius; River = 8 degrees celsius) 37838916_10216047072190874_3042594152911994880_n.jpg
    Family CT is happy CT (9 deg celsius)

37887306_10216047073190899_1093347984634019840_n.jpg

Grounding in a low nnEMF place

37838823_10216047329277301_4940071559952859136_n.jpg

LOL

37873280_10216047068990794_8740890279998914560_n.jpg

PD: Needles to say all my family members seeing health improvements with CT, morning sun and grounding...
    Cheers! 37838916_10216047072190874_3042594152911994880_n.jpg 37838916_10216047072190874_3042594152911994880_n.jpg

2. Lahelada

Lahelada New Member

Well done, Erik! I am impressed that you got your family members to listen. I like the creek.

Erik likes this.
  3. Corey Nelson

Corey Nelson Cultivating Patience

Great post!

Erik likes this.
  4. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Is grounding for real? YEP. It increases the DC electric current in the body and anything that raises this current allows our body to deplete deuterium from our tissues to lower heteroplasmy rates. This improves proton recycling to enhance regeneration. It is so sensitive that we even see the results in new babies in the hellhole of nnEMF that causes deuterium collection. So take off your shoes a lot and walk on the grass, sand beach and get those feet in the cool sea water to get rid of all your bad protons. Mitochondriac wisdom 101. http://www.futurity.org/grounding-nicu-babies-1507412/

SunnyDay, Joyfun, Erik and 6 others like this.
  5. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

The paradigm is waking up to my message.......quantum biology is coming fast and most physicians have no idea about it. You should. Become a mitochondriac. One reason direct physical contact with the ground might have beneficial physiological effects is the earth’s surface has a negative charge and is constantly generating electrons that could neutralize free radicals, acting as antioxidants. https://www.washingtonpost.com/life...ory.html?noredirect=on&utm_term=.761ebbed4e35

6. Erik

Erik New Member

Yes, i asked my father to pay for my membership, i think i will go Gold!, i want the webinars. I explain everything to my dad, he would love to learn kruses teachings on his own but he doesnt understand english very well, so i explain him everything i can take out from the posts. Brain gut was a big eye opener for him!, because he used to eat tons of fruit and thought its healthy. He listened to me and lowered his fruit consumption, and he olnly eats in summer when we go to the beach lol. Steadily becoming a mitochondriac.

River, Inger, Lahelada and 2 others like this.
  7. Lahelada

Lahelada New Member

Genio !!

8. Freader

Freader Filtered

Cool sea water.... Can that be a Salt Water Pool or a Pond? How about a self made mud hole in the yard where the Sun does shine with well water?

9. Christina Gagnon

Christina Gagnon New Member

@Erik Do you know if it is OK to lie on a towel on the ground while doing the morning Sphinx position? I'm ot sure if that would block the earthing effect or not.

10. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

is the sphinx on a towel?

11. johnsonmd

johnsonmd Silver

I use a galvanized metal horse water trough to CT and ground now... Before that I sometimes put a wet sheet on the ground to lie on. Being wet I figured it would ground OK. I didn't like The muddy ground or the gravel road.

Christina Gagnon likes this.
  12. Christina Gagnon

No, but the sphinx is lying on nice dry soft sand and I'm laying on soggy wet Virginia grass :)

13. drezy

drezy Gold

FWIW it's very dry where I'm at and I purposely soggy up my grass with a pitcher of water prior to a session.

14. Christina Gagnon

@drezy Do you lay flat on your stomach or just put your bare hands and feet on the ground. Since I don't have haunches I can't really lie down the way the sphinx does.

15. drezy

drezy Gold

Well hello Ms. Wisenhiemer allow me to introduce you to Mr. Simile :

I mix it up a bit. Sometimes I'm on all fours, sometimes in standing in mud, sometimes I'm in grounded water.

Last edited: Jul 31, 2018
  16. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Ever been to the SPhinx? The sand underneath it is moist and wet.

Wet = better conduction.

Grass and the Sphinx have something relatively in common and you don't realize it.

Christina Gagnon and JanSz like this.
  17. JanSz

JanSz Gold

Corey Nelson and Penny like this.
  18. Christina Gagnon

@Jack Kruse No, unfortunately I have never been to Egypt but thanks for teaching me something I didn't know (on top of all the other things I have learned from you here).