1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Grounding Sheets (grid vs. actual ground)

Discussion in 'Ask Jack' started by Danny, Aug 15, 2016.

1. Danny

Danny New Member

Hi Jack! I know you've mentioned not liking grounding sheets b/c plugging into the grid is to unstable. What about grounding sheets directly grounded into the earth via wire/cable? Do you see an issue w/ this?

I've been experimenting w/ this for about 4 weeks now. Many times I feel my sleep is deeper w/ the grounding sheet that is grounded directly into the earth. Though, I've had some mixed results. I put a grounding sheet on my son's bed and grounded it into the earth. One night after a heavy thunderstorm w/ some relatively close lightning strikes he couldn't fall asleep which is very unusual for him. He seemed "wired" (no pun intended). W/o him knowing I unplugged his grounding sheet... he was out in less than 30 seconds after unplugging the sheet from the earth. Thanks Jack

2. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

you could try it.........and hack it. If its connected to Earth and not a socket I think this is more wise.

3. How about sleeping on the ground? I'm doing this with a organic cotton/kapok/wool futon on ground level tile floors and it seems to be regenerative.

Danny likes this.
  4. Using the ground to earth device is better than the socket in my hacks.

Danny likes this.
  5. caroline

caroline Moderator

So your son was getting much more current because of the storm - via the grounded earthing sheet .....but I wonder why you have had mixed results?

Danny likes this.
  6. Danny

Danny New Member

7. Danny

Danny New Member

I knew that lighting could have that effect, but I didn't realize it would be that noticeable. We've had a few thunderstorms over the past few weeks and I think that was the cause of my mixed results. I took the grounding sheet off 4 days ago and just put it back on last night... and it does make a difference. I do get deeper sleep w/ the grounding sheet that I plug directly into the earth.

caroline likes this.
  8. Joe Gavin

Joe Gavin Face Everything And Rise

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3576907/pdf/acm.2011.0820.pdf

Grounding to the soil represents yet another intervention that lowers blood viscosity by raising zeta potential, which results in a decrease in RBC aggregation. The Earth’s surface is electrically conductive and is maintained at a negative potential by a global electrical circuit. This circuit has three main generators; the solar wind entering the magnetosphere; the ionospheric wind; and thunderstorms.44 An estimated 1000–2000 thunderstorms are continually active around the globe, emitting thousands of lightening strikes per minute. This creates a constant current of thousands of amperes transferring positive charge to the upper atmosphere and negative charge to the surface of the Earth.44 The Earth’s surface is therefore an abundant source of free electrons. As soil’s electrons are conducted to the human body, the grounded body assumes favorable physiologic and electrophysiologic changes. Attenuation of the inflammatory response and a favorable impact on blood viscosity and RBC aggregation have been the most recent findings. Previous studies have also demonstrated that grounding promotes favorable regulation of circadian rhythms, improved sleep with better night-time cortisol dynamics,30 and favorable ANS function.18,31,34 Skin conductance is altered within 2 seconds of grounding.18,34,35 When one is in simple direct contact with the ground (walking barefoot, sitting or laying down on the soil’s surface), or if one is utilizing a grounding system for sleep, zeta potential increases, and RBC aggregation and blood viscosity decrease

Brent Patrick, Danny and Rubicon like this.
  9. LouiseAngela

LouiseAngela Louise

I wonder is grounding on grass better than grounding on my patio which is tiles? Also wondering what people think of Orgone Pyramids to mitigate negative EMF? My chiropractor had them in his office. When I picked one up I definitly felt something like a tingle in my hand. Imagination?

10. Danny

Danny New Member

I would guess that grounding in grass is better. Grounding in wet grass even better. Grounding in mud or ocean even better.