1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Grounding sheets and pads

Discussion in 'The EMF Rx' started by Technosmith, Jul 23, 2017.

1. Technosmith

Technosmith New Member

Hey folks,

After listening to Jack's podcast with 'The Life Stylist' () I have become concerned about my use of grounding sheets and pads.

I tested both these devices with a volt meter and they registered as bringing down the voltage. However they are both hooked up directly to the UK electrical mains circuit, which Jack is saying is likely a really bad thing to do.

Can anyone confirm the best approach to take here?

Jack - should I ditch these products?

Thanks,

Phil

2. JanSz

JanSz Gold

3. ScottishEmma

ScottishEmma Silver

Personally, unless I could plug it straight into the ground I wouldn't bother.

I used to have grounding pads and sheets but I heard Daniel Vitalis talking about the sheets conducting RF due to the metal in them.

I think you're better using the real thing as much as you can...

Leather soled shoes too!

drezy likes this.
  4. drezy

drezy New Member

I'm a huge fan of people increasing their ability to see their environments more fully(meters and understanding the physics). It really all depends on your environment.

With ever new device/tech you add to fix a problem you can also be making it worse. It's like the game Jenga except it's like adding blocks and still trying not to knock over the tower.

Any ground that I use on my body runs no longer than 4' to actual ground. I'm not happy with that and trying to improve on it too. Nothing is going to beat a couple hours with feet on earth per day. That said, I'm sure I can find some product out there that will claim to "increase my grounding speed so that I can fit it into my busy schedule." Technically such a thing does exist, it's called a stream or river.

The canopy systems look interesting to me. I get how there can be less downside with them. Grounding to the grid just keeps putting this image in my head:

[​IMG]

ScottishEmma and Phosphene like this.
  5. Technosmith

Technosmith New Member

Thanks folks.

So the consensus it would seem is it's probably better to do without?

I guess the idea of being able to be grounded all-night is the appeal. Maybe I should just find a comfortable rock near my house and adapt. I wonder how good you would feel in the morning?

Anyone tried sleeping on the beach?

6. Jan Christer

Jan Christer New Member

Yes, the only safe ground is the earth, and where it's not contaminated by stray fields, which is usually the case in heavily populated areas, especially close to power plants and industries. And the "ground" in house wiring is never a clean ground.

7. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Brent Patrick and Jan Christer like this.