1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Grounding Revisited...Earthing Mats, Feet On Concrete, Feet on Grass...

Discussion in 'The EMF Rx' started by MeghanK, Jul 22, 2013.

1. MeghanK

MeghanK New Member

Ok, I was trying to read through the grounding post with RayB/Anna discussing Earthing vs. Diet.... but it is a MONSTER post and I'm getting dizzy... so I will just ask....
    1) Earthing Mats- What is the consensus these days? Dirty electricity or OK? I know NonChalant uses... Dr. Kruse not a fan? Better than nothing especially if living in an apartment in the city?
    2) Can you ground walking barefoot on concrete or ONLY grass.... I have a park across the way from my apartment that I try to walk around the grass for at least 20 minutes a day but it would be convenient if I could walk on the cement barefoot and get the benefits since there is not much grass on the way to the store etc....
    3) How long do you need to ground outside per day? meaning what is the minimum you can get away with?
    4)What is the consensus on EMF blocking or reducing bracelets? Best Brand or Don't bother.....

2. SeaHorse

SeaHorse Gold

Meghan....here are my answers.

1. I would not use these plugged into the wall....if you are in an apartment save your dollars and get a magnetico instead.
    2. Concrete does give you access to the earth resonance....grass is better, wet grass is even better and anything away from power lines, buildings, etc. is best.
    3. There is no minimum that you "can get away with" The idea is that we should be spending our whole lives grounded. So ANY time is better than no time. It is entirely individual as far as effects. There is no way to assign a time because of all the variables.
    4. I don't have experience with these, but I'm interested....I like the shungite stone that people were talking about earlier in the year. Still haven't purchased any though.

Just my 2 cents: Do what you can at the very highest level of your ability and experiment with your own responses. You won't get a "prescription" here because we are all different.

3. MeghanK

MeghanK New Member

I know this is a lot of N= 1 but would love to hear others thoughts especially those who also live in cities/apartments/condos and or have used smart meters to test....
    THANKS Sea Horse... never heard of the shungite stone.. can you tell me more about it..