1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Grounding questions.

Discussion in 'The EMF Rx' started by seanb4, Dec 16, 2013.

1. Inger

Inger Silver

yes I will :)

2. Chiquita

Chiquita New Member

You guys can ground to a water faucet in your house and get the same benefit as driving a stake in the ground outside. Water lines are grounded. You also get grounded every time you take a shower. The stream from the shower head and the water you are standing in is grounded. I believe all this grounding thing is a power of suggestion thing.

3. seanb4

seanb4 New Member

Grounding via a water faucet is good to know. Could be useful. Thanks Chiquita.

4. Inger

Inger Silver

Ok Sean, I did the flower + grounding rod experiment and the results are clear to me now! I put 12 white roses in two glasses of water, 6 and 6. In one I put my grounding rod in the glass/water. I had them in m y bedroom 5 cm from each other so they would not touch.
    Now after two weeks or so the one with the grounding rod is fresher looking, no flowers are brown, and the leaves are way fresher too. The other non grounded glass have 2 roses that are pretty dead, brown and hanging and also the green/leaves are hanging and the other roses too look less fresh. It is pretty amazing what difference! Not huge as I do not want to wait longer (because I want to use the grounding rod myself lol), but very clear! I am pretty sure I had exactly the same amount of water in them to begin with, and the grounded glass have about 1,5 cm more water now.... like it used less water? (But both glasses do still have are more than half full with water to make sure they will not die from too little water) But I need to redo the experiment to be sure.
    I will repeat the experiment (I think as it gets warmer, this spring. because it gets cold now and the roses + the water might freeze in my bedroom) and then I will measure the water too exactly, and then I will put a copper rod in the non grounded glass too, just to check that it is not the copper that preserves them. I doubt so, but that would make the experiment even better.

So from tonight I use my grounding rod again with no doubts =)

Iif you have tested yours with a similar experiment and what come out, let me know, ok!

Last edited: Jan 9, 2014
  5. seanb4

seanb4 New Member

Sounds very promising. Good work! Will definitely look forward to the follow up experiment...take photos.

Yeah I've stopped using my ground wire the last couple days as the wire keeps braking, I need to buy a thicker one. Anyway I have a headache today, although I did drink more water yesterday, 3L, so could be to do with that or something else.

How well does your rod ground you? My current set-up only gets me to roughly 0.3V I think. I'll remeasure when I use a thicker wire.

6. Inger

Inger Silver

I do not have stuff to measure that with Sean. But I have a pretty thick rod! The thickest I got, there are many many thin copper wires in it. It goes to the river/waterfall... it is maybe 20 meters long or so. In the river I have a real grounding rod tied to the one that I use for grounding rod. It is rubber/plastic around the long rod but I have peeled it so I can tie it around my ankle. I also have a grounding strap, I sometimes use that it fells a bit more comfortable that the copper rod to the skin.

I need to get the stuff you are measuring with! Would be interesting to know.

7. seanb4

seanb4 New Member

Sounds like a good set-up you've got there. I bought a multi meter from ebay, was like £20. You've got to make sure it can measure ac voltage in millivolts or something. Basic multimeter's aren't accurate enough for what we need.