1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Grounding in the winter question?

Discussion in 'The EMF Rx' started by JasonR, Oct 5, 2018.

1. JasonR

JasonR New Member

Seem like a dumb question but, I'm gonna ask anyway. Obviously being grounded is best with bare feet on the ground away from electrical currents is it the same in the winter. I live in Wisconsin and when the snow hits am I getting the same grounded effect by sticking my bare feet in the snow? water conducts and is still attached to the ground. or is the snow creating some sort of insulator and or is it diluting the effects of being completely grounded. switching gears, I always thought I was grounding every day for the better being that I install powerlines underground everyday day and I'm in the sun and my hands are in the dirt almost every day, but I'm surrounded by electric current. I have read into organite and I carry it with me everyday, as well as south poled a handful of magnets together to try and create some sort of repulse against what's coming at me. still learning the science of it all.

2. Jan Christer

Jan Christer New Member

If you stand on the ground in snow I think you would be pretty well grounded, and the same for having your feet in moist snow, since water conducts the earth's ground. But if you just stick down your feet in loose, fluffy snow, without firm pressure on the ground, then I don't think you would be well grounded. Best check would be of course if you can test this with body voltage measurements.

3. JasonR

JasonR New Member

thanks

4. Phosphene

Phosphene Gold (finally)

What I’ve done is put a black bucket over the spot where I want to ground. Then if it snows that spot is protected. Sometimes I’ll take out a kettle of hot water and pour it on the spot to create some nice warm mud. Depends how crazy I’m feeling that day...

Jan Christer likes this.
  5. JasonR

JasonR New Member

yea that would work. I remember seeing a video of a guy put a coiled copper line buried into a compost pile and ran water through it, and the heat from the decaying matter produced hot water, wonder how big of a compost pile you would need to keep enough heat to maintain a hot spot im shooting off the hip here kinda thinking it up as I type hahah. it sounds good in my mind

KrusinWitchie likes this.
  6. Simon Suh

Simon Suh New Member

I recently heard a Doctor named Sam Milham talking about how much dirty electricity is running on ground we stand on. I am curious to know if it is even safe to do grounding anymore.

7. JasonR

JasonR New Member

I guess it would depend on what size wire and how deep its buried. most wire through residential area is pushing between 15kv and 25kv and the standard depth is 30 inches deep min most of the time its 36 to 48 inches deep. you get into cities that run more juice 750 kv and if its 3 phase wire times that by 3 same with 3 phase 15 and 17kv. every thing is just getting stepped down you have transmission lines that carry a lot of power long distances those are the lines you see 100 feet in the air lots of emfs. then they may go into switch gears and transformers and lower it to your service wires running to homes and business. if you see telephone poles with power lines on it where you live and your powerline comes off a pole to your home then theres no power under your feet. if you see green boxes about 30 by 30 square around you theres underground power.

drezy and KrusinWitchie like this.
  8. Sun Disciple

Sun Disciple AKA Paul...That Call Drop'n Canadian

I ga
    In north america the nuetral lines are completing the circut through the ground to reach the substation in most places. Anywhere there is dirty electricity those frequencies will be present in the ground current as well. I have not measured any house wiring yet that does not show these DE frequencies on the line. The only way to check the ground is with an ocilliscope with 2 stakes in the ground. Im working on getting my hands on one at the moment. In the mean time I do my grounding and morning sun routine outside of major cities.

drezy likes this.
  9. Bastian

Bastian Freedom to change

So the question is, is it better to be grounded or not grounded when DE is around? And how much DE eliminates the benefits of grounding?

10. karliin brooks

karliin brooks New Member

Mercola says too dangerous to ground in US bc we dont use a return wire, to substation, instead we use the ground. Dave Stetzer suggests standing on a piece of tin foil for a few minutes

11. Jan Christer

Jan Christer New Member

It would depend on the circumstances at the location, the extent and how close cables are around. And it would take measurements to figure out strength of fields.
    Dirty electricity wouldn't eliminate the electrons themselves you get from the earth, but the DE fields would add harm to the body depending on their strength.

12. Bastian

Bastian Freedom to change

Thank Jan. Would a body voltage meter work to measure the DE coming through the ground into the body?

13. Jan Christer

Jan Christer New Member

You are welcome. Since body voltage measures your body's voltage that is above the ground (your body acts like an antenna for DE) *relative* to the ground you stand on, I don't think a body voltage measurement would pick up DE that is contained in the same ground you stand on.

Bastian, Sajid Mahmood and drezy like this.
  14. Sun Disciple

Sun Disciple AKA Paul...That Call Drop'n Canadian

You need the combo of a good volt meter that can measure those DE freq and an occiliscope.

Bastian and drezy like this.
  15. drezy

drezy Gold

Good emphasis

16. Simon Suh

Simon Suh New Member

Thanks for all the answers and input!!

17. drezy

drezy Gold

Do you have a body of water to get into?

18. Simon Suh

Simon Suh New Member

Hey drezy, no body of water near where I live except my tub :)