1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Grounding in basement?

Discussion in 'The EMF Rx' started by Justfourme, Mar 25, 2014.

1. Justfourme

Justfourme New Member

It's still very cold here so not able to ground outside barefoot at this time. Thoughts on if it would be beneficial to "ground" in the basement where there is concrete with carpet on top?

2. nicld

nicld Gold

I think that I have heard or read that it needs to be on unsealed, untreated concrete or ceramic tiles on it for it to be beneficial. Unless you have a wool carpet on the floor it might not be conductive enough.

My next house I will have an awesome basement with ceramic floors in it, I hope.

3. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

not going to work on carpet. Carpet is made of petrochemicals. Cold is good on your feet so I am not understanding why this is an issue.

4. nicld

nicld Gold

Cold feet may be good but frozen feet are not. It was -4 this morning and if I sat with my bare feet on the ground for 30 minutes it would not be good.

5. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Well you dont have to stay long enough to get frost bite........but a little can help.

6. nicld

nicld Gold

Thankfully it is suppose to get up to 60 on Sunday so guess who will be searching for a patch of grass to sit in the sun, this girl.